Select “Appearance” > “Customize”. From the customizer screen, select the option for “Widgets”. From the widgets menu, select the option for “Sidebar” (or an alternative area where you’d like to insert the widget). Click “Add a Widget” and then search for “Facebook”.
You can add a Facebook Share button (and other sharing options such as Twitter, Google or Pinterest) through Tools → Marketing → Sharing Buttons in your dashboard. To add it to your blog, enable the sharing options you want and click on Edit Sharing Buttons and select Facebook.
How to Add Social Media Icons to Header or Footer
- Go to Appearance → Customize.
- Expand the Menus panel.
- Select the menu to edit or +Add a Menu.
- Click +Add Items.
- Check the menu location where you would like the icons to appear.
- Click Save & Publish.
You have three options to this:
- If you are using Bootstrap, you can simplay add text-center to your footer calss.
- you can add text-align: center to your footer style.
- You can define the width of a div and then have margin auto to this div, as the following code.
How do I insert Facebook symbols in HTML?
Step 1: Firstly, we have to type the Html code in any text editor or open the existing Html file in the text editor in which we want add the sticky icons of social media. Step 2: Now, we have to place the cursor just after the
We will be using font awesome icons at different places in the footer.
- Add a div with class named as “row”.
- Add three div’s inside the previous div with id’s col1, col2 and col3 respectively.
- For each of the column divs declare two span tags. One for the font awesome icon and second for the information.
There are multiple ways to add social media icons to your website:
- Add icons as images in the desired format – . png, . svg or . eps.
- Add them using icon fonts – FontAwesome, Glyphicons etc.
- Implement icons using WP widget.
- Add social media icons through WP plugin.