How do I add a new section in Elementor?
- Click the icon to create a Section, or click the icon to use a pre-designed Page or Block from our library.
- Set your Column structure.
- Right click to Edit, Duplicate, Copy, Delete etc.
- Use the Section handle to: add a section, drag a section, or delete.
How do I add a column to a section?
Right click on the Edit button that appears on the upper-left corner of each column of the section. 2. Choose + Add New Column. A new column will add in right of the selected column.
How do you add a space between columns in Elementor?
In order to adjust the columns gap in Elementor:
- Select the section you want to change/remove the gap from columns of it, so that a dashboard on the left will emerge with the section’s settings.
- In the Layout tab, look for the Columns Gap option.
How do I add a section to a section in Elementor?
To add multiple sections we are going to use the Inner Section Widget from Elementor. Search and select the inner section widget from the menu bar on the left-hand side of your screen then drag and drop it in the selected area.
How do you change sections in Elementor?
Change Section Background in Elementor
- First, let’s navigate to Elementor page builder. …
- Click on Edit with Elementor button to proceed to Elementor editing page.
- Hover on the section with the background you want to change. …
- Click on Edit Section icon to open the editing block on the left. …
- Locate Background block.
Do one of the following:
- To add a column, click Add, click the field or repeating group for which you want to create a column, and then type a name for the column in the Column name box. …
- To remove a column, click the column in the list, and then click Remove.
Select the section you want to add columns to, then click Edit section on the left side of the page. In the Section toolbox on the right side, choose the number and type of columns you want, and if you want to make the section stand out, or make your page more attractive, choose a section background color.