How do I remove the WordPress logo from my URL?
The first thing you’ll need to do is change the “Site Address” in your WordPress admin dashboard. Go to the Settings area in the WordPress dashboard. Remove the “/wordpress” portion of the Site Address URL. Scroll down and click the “Save Changes” button.
Using a Menu or Button To Add the Link
If you have a menu option to insert a link, click to highlight the logo image and choose that option. If you have a button in an HTML editor, click to highlight the logo and click the button. Type the URL for the link, when prompted.
How do I make a WordPress logo clickable?
Many WordPress business websites incorporate their logos into the WordPress header, the long masthead of text or graphics at the top of your website. To make your WordPress website logo clickable, add a snippet of code to one of the configuration files.
How do I change the logo on my WordPress tab?
You can upload a blog picture/icon to replace the WordPress logo there. To do that, you can head to Settings > General in your site’s WP Admin dashboard. In the upper right, you can select and upload an image to use for your site. That image will be used around WordPress.com and in browser tabs for your site.
How do I change the icon on my WordPress tab?
How to add or change favicons in WordPress
- Step 1: Open the Customizer. In the WordPress dashboard, click on “Appearance” and then “Customize”. …
- Step 2: Open “Site Identity” The WordPress Customizer will open. …
- Step 3: Click on “Select site icon” …
- Step 4: Select your favicon. …
- Step 5: Crop your favicon.
To use image as a link in HTML, use the tag as well as the tag with the href attribute. The tag is for using an image in a web page and the tag is for adding a link. Under the image tag src attribute, add the URL of the image. With that, also add the height and width.
How do I turn an image into a URL?
Here’s our step-by-step guide to making a picture into a link using HTML:
- Step 1: Select your image. First, find the image you want to use. …
- Step 2: Optimize size and scale. …
- Step 3: Upload your image and get the URL. …
- Step 4: Specify your destination URL. …
- Step 5: Create your HTML. …
- Step 6: Paste your code as needed.
After logging into WordPress (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin).
- Click on Appearance > Menus.
- In “Select a menu to edit” dropdown, choose the menu that you want to add a link to.
- Click Select, to load the menu.
- In the Pages window on the right, click on: Links.
- Enter the URL of the page you want added to the menu.
How do I change the icon on my website?
Changing the page icon (Favicon)
- Go to your website editor and click on “Website Template” and then “Advanced settings” in the toolbar.
- Click on “Website icon (Favicon)”.
- Click “Browse” and choose the . …
- Click “OK”.
- Check out your Favicon in the address of your site!
How do I change the icon on my website tab?
Follow these steps to do so:
- Prepare a square dimensioned image in . png or . ico format for your website logo. …
- Rename the . png or . ico image to favicon. …
- Access your public_html folder by heading over to your hPanel, then File Manager -> Go To File Manager.
- Upload the favicon. png or .
Can you remove the WordPress logo?
In WordPress go to your widget area and in widget at the top click on the SITE IDENTITY option, there you would may find change logo option for your site.