Step 1 – Log into cPanel. Step 2 – Navigate to the Softaculous Apps Installer section and select WordPress. Step 3 – From the WordPress section, scroll down to Current Installations and click on the picture under Admin. This will automatically log you into your WordPress account.
How do I access WordPress from cPanel?
1) Login to the cPanel account. 2) Navigate to the “Softaculous Apps Installer” menu and you will see a list of scripts available for us to install. Click on the “WordPress” option to navigate to the WordPress installation section. 3) This action will redirect you to the WordPress installation page.
How do I log into my WordPress admin from cPanel?
- Login to CPANEL, open phpmyadmin.
- Browser wp_users table, find admin user and click on it.
- In password field, paste this code: $P$BC8pg.B8hK6gjPJqV2aYl9JPq0cMNx/
- Save it and login to example.com/wp-admin with your username and 123456 password.
- Immediately change your password after logging in.
How do I access my website from cPanel?
To access cPanel, enter the IP address or domain and the 2083 port in your preferred browser.
To log in with your cPanel account, perform the following steps:
- Enter your cPanel username in the Username text box.
- Enter your password in the Password text box.
- Click Log in. The cPanel Tools interface will appear.
How do I reset my WordPress site from cPanel?
How to manually restore WordPress using cPanel
- Login to your cPanel account. …
- Under the files section, click on the backup Wizard Icon.
- Click on the “Restore” button to start the restore process.
- On the select restore type page, click on the “Home Directory” button.
How do I publish my WordPress site using cPanel?
Let’s dig in.
- Get WordPress. Obtain a copy of the latest WordPress version and place it on your desktop.
- Upload the files. Upload the files to your server using cPanel File Manager or an FTP program such as FileZilla. …
- Create MySQL database and user. …
- Go to your domain to complete the install.
How do I access my WordPress dashboard?
WordPress access through a direct link
- On your browser’s address bar, search for your domain name with /wp-admin or /wp-login. …
- Type in your WordPress Username or Email Address and Password. …
- Once logging in is successful, you will land on your WordPress Dashboard and manage it.
How do I log into my webmail cPanel?
To access Webmail via the cPanel interface, navigate to cPanel’s Email Accounts interface (cPanel >> Home >> Email >> Email Accounts). Then, in the Email Accounts tab, locate the email account in the list and click Access Webmail. The Webmail interface will open in a new browser tab.
What is the difference between cPanel and WordPress?
Simply put, cPanel is a server management technology, whereas WordPress is one of the content management systems upon which you can build your website on. … It has a graphical user-friendly interface that makes it easy to manage your server, even if you have no technical skill.
How do I reinstall WordPress in cPanel?
Log in your cPanel account → Sofware → Site Software → WordPress → select a domain name → Uninstall: When WordPres will be uninstalled, you need to delete some files manually.
How do I restore my WordPress site?
How to manually restore a WordPress website from a backup (In 5 steps)
- Step 1: Log in to your hosting account and open phpMyAdmin. …
- Step 2: Import your backup database. …
- Step 3: Install and log in to your FTP client. …
- Step 4: Upload your WordPress backup files. …
- Step 5: Check to verify that your site was safely restored.
How do I reset my WordPress password in cPanel?
- Log in to cPanel.
- Navigate to the Software section, then click on QuickInstall.
- At the top of the page, click My Installs.
- Locate your WordPress installation.
- Click on the Reset Password link.
- Select the username you wish to change the password for from the dropdown box, then enter a new password.