WooCommerce displays random related products on the product page by default. Placing a product in a category or adding a tag ensures that WooCommerce only shows related products from the matching category.
Related Products is a section on some templates that pulls products from your store that share the same tags or categories as the current product. These products cannot be specified in the admin, but can be influenced by grouping similar products in the same category or by using the same tags.
Related products help strengthen relations with buyers, increase average order value and revenue. To get all these bonuses, the main task of retailers, in this case, is to offer products that are relevant to buyers’ needs. And as for customers, they get satisfaction from online shopping and a better experience.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for Related Products Manager for WooCommerce.
- Click on the Install Now button.
- Click on Activate Now After Installed in the backend.
How to Set Up Related Products in WooCommerce
- Step 1: Access the Linked Products Area of Your Product Page. To start, you’ll need to log in to your WordPress dashboard, and navigate to the product page for an item you wish to up-sell or cross-sell. …
- Step 2: Add Your Related Products. …
- Step 3: Preview Your Related Products.
In the Booster menu, click on the Products tab > Related Products.
- Enter the number of Related Products that you want. You can also change the number of columns for the Related Products Section.
- Check the Enable Module, save and you’re done.
Product linking allows a new product to be linked to an existing product so that the new product can be forecasted and optimized in pricing activities. When a new product enters the assortment, it has no sales history for estimating the modeling coefficients used for the forecasts.
To do an automatic install of Related Products for WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New. In the search field type “Woo Related Products” and click Search Plugins.
Open up the post that you want to edit, or create a new one. Find the text you want to use as the link’s anchor and highlight it. Then, click the ‘Link’ button which should appear in the first row of toolbar buttons. You can then copy and paste the URL you want to link to, or search for it, as in the block editor.
How do I show Upsells in WooCommerce?
You can add these under Product Data > Linked Products while editing a product, and the upsells will be shown at the end of your product description. However, most times this is at the bottom of your product page. What if customers don’t end up scrolling all of the way?
On a single product page, WooCommerce will display related products from the same category at the bottom. For that, it uses a default text, which is “Related products”. Unfortunately, there’s no built-in option to change that text.
Option 2: Using NS Remove Related Products for WooCommerce plugin
- Go to Add New under Plugins in your WordPress dashboard menu.
- Search for NS Remove Related Products for WooCommerce in the Keyword box.
- Hit Install and Activate buttons.
- Click on the Remove Related icon inserted in the sidebar.
What is cross-sell and upsell in WooCommerce?
The product is the same, but you’re encouraging customers to buy a premium or upgraded version. So, to recap: Cross selling persuades customers to buy additional related products on top of their original purchase. Upselling encourages customers to buy anything that would make the original purchase more expensive.
What is upsell in WooCommerce?
Upsell offers help you increase your average order value. Offer the most relevant products at the perfect time in the order process. Example: … When customers start the checkout process by visiting to your cart, your upsell offer appears, encouraging customers to add the item to their order.
What is the meaning of product display?
Product Display Definition – What Is Product Display? … The merchandise display happens to be a special presentation of the products of a store that is used to attract and even entice consumers.