Simply go to SeedProd » Pages page and then switch the toggle under ‘Coming Soon Mode’ to active. SeedProd will now turn on the coming soon mode for all your website. You can still login and work on your website but other non-logged in users will only see the coming soon page you created.
How do I set up SeedProd?
Install and Activate the Pro Plugin
- Log in to your WordPress Admin Area. From the menu then go to Plugins > Add New.
- Click on the Upload Plugin button.
- Select the SeedProd plugin zip file (“seedprod-… pro. zip”) that you downloaded and click on Install Now button.
- Next, click the Activate Plugin button.
How do you use a SeedProd landing page?
How to Create a Landing Page in WordPress with SeedProd
- Step 1: Install SeedProd Landing Page Plugin. …
- Step 2: Choose a Landing Page Template. …
- Step 3: Customize Your WordPress Landing Page. …
- Step 3: Integrate Your Email Marketing Service. …
- Step 4: Configure Your Landing Page Settings.
What is SeedProd in WordPress?
SeedProd is a WordPress landing page builder with coming soon and maintenance mode functionality. Its powerful drag and drop page editor makes it easy to build any WordPress landing page without hiring a developer. With a growing library of customizable landing page templates, it’s easy to get started with SeedProd.
How do I activate my coming soon page on WordPress?
To set your site to Coming Soon, go to Manage in the sidebar, select Settings, scroll down to Privacy, and select the Coming Soon button. Be sure to click on Save settings for the change to take effect. While in this mode, site visitors will see a landing page with your site’s title.
How do I use SeedProd for free?
How Do I Activate the Free Version of SeedProd Landing Page?
- Step 1: Install the Free SeedProd Landing Page Plugin. The first step is to head to the dashboard of your WordPress website. …
- Step 2: Activate the Plugin. To active your unlimited free trial of the SeedProd Landing Page plugin, click the blue Activate button.
Why is my SeedProd coming soon page not showing?
Pages Not Showing At All or Not Found
If you’re trying to use your Coming Soon, Maintenance, Login, or 404 page, be sure that it is enabled by setting their toggle switch to Active. If you cannot view your landing page or it can’t be found while logged out, be sure to publish this page.
How do I add a landing page to my website?
Here’s a step-by-step checklist for how to create your landing page:
- Select a landing page template.
- Give your landing page a name.
- Add your unique content.
- Include striking images.
- Choose a relevant domain name.
- Make sure all your links and CTAs are working.
- Complete your meta description and SEO title.
How do I create a webinar landing page in WordPress?
Make Your Webinar Landing Page With WPForms
- Step 1: Create Your Webinar Form. To start, you’ll want to install and activate the WPForms plugin on your website. …
- Step 2: Customize Your Webinar Form. WPForms lets you easily customize any form template. …
- Step 3: Create Your Webinar Landing Page.
Is SeedProd just for landing pages?
SeedProd is a plugin for WordPress that lets you create successful landing pages for your website. To use it, you’ll need to: Buy SeedProd. Install and Activate the plugin.
Is SeedProd a good plugin?
SeedProd is the best WordPress landing page builder plugin for websites both large and small. Its drag and drop builder makes it super-easy to create any landing page in WordPress without hiring a developer. … SeedProd is also an effective Coming Soon and Maintenance Mode plugin.
How do I show under construction in WordPress?
Follow the usual routine; Open WordPress admin, go to Plugins, click Add New. Enter “under construction page” in search and hit Enter. Plugin will show up as the first on the list, click “Install Now”
Under the publish meta box, you will notice the new checkbox to enable public preview of the post or page. After enabling the public preview, you need to click on the save draft button to save your changes. Next, you can copy the public preview URL and share it with your friend or industry expert.