How do I find my portfolio category in WordPress?
To create a portfolio category, click the “Portfolio Items” button in the Navigation Bar within the Admin Panel. Click the “Portfolio categories” link under the “Portfolio Items” section in the Navigation Bar to display the “Categories” page in the area to the right of the window.
How do I add a category to my portfolio in WordPress?
1. Adding one or more Project categories to the menu.
- In the WP Admin Panel, head to Appearance => Menu.
- Click on the Screen Options tab to visualize the Portfolio category check box.
- Activate the Project category check box by clicking on the box.
- You will now see a list of the Project categories you have created.
What is a WordPress portfolio category?
Each post in WordPress is filed under one or more categories. This aids in navigation and allows posts to be grouped with others of similar content. Categories are normally displayed either around the post title or at the end of the post. They can also be featured in sidebars.
How do I show my portfolio on WordPress?
On the post editor screen, click on the Add Album button. Select the album you created earlier from the pop-up and then click on Insert Album button. That’s all you have successfully created your portfolio in WordPress. You can now view your portfolio page in action.
Step 1: Go to WordPress Admin > Portfolio > Add/Edit Project > POFO portfolio format settings. Step 2: Select Link option under Format in top – right section. Step 3: You can set external link using external link option.
How do I assign a category to a page in WordPress?
Assigning Posts to Categories
- In your dashboard, click on Posts.
- Click on the post you want to assign to a category.
- Under Post Settings on the right, expand the Category option.
- Click the checkbox next to the category you want the post to be assigned to and publish your changes.
How do I add categories to WordPress products?
Adding WooCommerce Category
- Go to Appearance > Menus.
- Make sure you select the correct menu from the drop-down.
- Click on “Select” to load the menu.
- Select the “Product categories” tab.
- Check the Categorie to be added.
- Press the “Add to Menu” or “Add to Column” button.
2 Answers. Go to the ‘Tools’ tab inside the WooCommerce > System Status of your WordPress administration panel. Here you first use the ‘Recount terms’ button and after that use the ‘Clear transients’ button. This will force the system to recount all the products the next time a category is loaded.
Expand the categories panel on the left hand side and you’ll see all of the categories you have created. Select the categories that you’d like to display on the menu and click the ADD TO MENU button. When you click on the ADD TO MENU button, the category or categories will automatically drop to the bottom of your menu.
How do I use WordPress portfolio plugins?
- Add plugin to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Create Portfolio.
- Add shortCode or widget to display the Portfolio.
How do I create a custom post type portfolio in WordPress?
The first thing you need to do is install and activate the Custom Post Type UI plugin. Upon activation, the plugin will add a new menu item in your WordPress admin menu called CPT UI. Now go to CPT UI » Add New to create a new custom post type. First, you need to provide a slug for your custom post type.
How do I change the portfolio image in WordPress?
Step by step
- In Portfolio settings choose Gallery for Show portfolio item as.
- Click Set featured image or if you have it already Remove featured image.
- Click on Upload files. …
- Choose from your computer all images (with SHIFT button) you want to display in gallery and click Open.