Under the publish meta box, you will notice the new checkbox to enable public preview of the post or page. After enabling the public preview, you need to click on the save draft button to save your changes. Next, you can copy the public preview URL and share it with your friend or industry expert.
To activate sharing buttons, navigate to Jetpack → Settings → Sharing. Here, under Sharing buttons, turn on the Add sharing buttons to your posts button. Next, from your WordPress menu, select Settings → Sharing. Under Sharing Buttons, drag the services appropriate to your website into the Enabled Services box.
How do I preview my WordPress site before publishing?
Preview your website before it goes live by clicking the ‘Preview’ button, which is in the ‘Publish’ section on the right of the WordPress editor, above the Publish button.
Whatever the reason, there is a real need in WordPress to share draft posts by URL before actively publishing them. In this article, I’ll show you a quick way to accomplish this without a plugin. All you need to do is append a “key” to the URL, and anyone can view your draft posts if they know what it is.
How do I find my WordPress draft site?
Go to “My Site” and then scroll down to “WP Admin” (found at the bottom of the left side of the screen). From there, click “posts” on the left side of the screen. Up at the very top, you should see a “draft” category.
Go to your site editor and click Settings > Advanced > Privacy. Check the “Hide from search engines” box. Go ahead and click publish! No one will be able to find your site unless you give them the link.
to share a draft with your friends or colleagues for either review or approval. Share a Draft allows you to create a unique link to a draft for a limited time and send it to whoever you want.
How do I publish a draft page in WordPress?
To save a currently published page as draft, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the page you’d like to update.
- Make any desired changes to the page content.
- Locate the Publish box in the top right corner of the page.
- Select Edit from the page “Status:” field.
- From the dropdown, choose Draft and click the OK button.
4 Ways to Share Your WordPress Posts to Social Media
- Add Social Share Buttons to Your Posts Using Monarch. …
- Link Your Social Media Accounts to Jetpack’s Publicize. …
- Schedule Your Posts Using Buffer. …
- Share Your Posts Using Your Platform’s Built-In Tools.
- Choose URL or Page. Pick the URL of a website or Facebook Page you want to share.
- Code Configurator. Paste the URL to the Code Configurator and adjust the layout of your share button. …
- Copy & Paste HTML snippet. Copy and past the snippet into the HTML of the destination website.
HOW TO USE
- Enable the plugin.
- Edit post you want and click on Preview post.
- On preview page click on Share button (Red color icon) on right bottom to get the sharable link.
How do you let a client preview their WordPress site before it goes live?
Just go to Appearance, then hover mouse over themes those are not active. You can see the Live Preview button there. Click on it to see the live preview of your site. You can preview themes on your website.