Click on the Navigator button in the panel’s footer, or use the Cmd/Ctrl + I keyboard shortcut. Alternately, you can right-click any element and then click on Navigator. This will automatically redirect you to the specific element in the navigation tree.
How do you change sections in Elementor?
Sections can be manipulated and styled either via the options in the Elementor Panel on the left or by right-clicking the Section handle and choosing from the context menu that pops up.
How do you select multiple sections in Elementor?
To add multiple sections we are going to use the Inner Section Widget from Elementor. Search and select the inner section widget from the menu bar on the left-hand side of your screen then drag and drop it in the selected area.
Method 1: Adding link to an Elementor button
- Step 1: Open Edit section toolbox. Go to the section which you want to jump to on the click of a link or a button. …
- Step 2: Add CSS ID to the section. …
- Step 3: Drag and drop an Elementor button.
- Step 4: Go to the Edit button toolbox. …
- Step 5: Link the button the section.
How do I rearrange sections in WordPress?
Reordering Directly in WordPress Dashboard
- Go to any page on your website.
- Use the Screen Options to drop down the control window.
- Choose the “Page Attributes” checkbox.
- Change the number box under “Order” to adjust the position. The lowest numbers are first.
- Click the “Update” or “Publish” button on the page.
How do I move a section down in Elementor?
Click and hold your left mouse button on the handle of the section you wish to move. While you continue to hold the mouse button down, drag the section to its new location.
Type some text, or add an image or button that will become what you want your visitors to click on to go to another section. Highlight the text or image/button, and select the link option from the block’s toolbar. Type in the HTML Anchor you created, starting with the pound (#) symbol.
On the WordPress admin menu, click Appearance > Menus and make sure the menu you want to use is displayed. In the left column expand the Custom links category. Enter whatever link text you want your menu item to display. Click Add to menu.