Activate the plugin and go to Settings => Robin image optimizer. Check Main Settings. Make sure to turn off Leave EXIF data. This way you’ll remove image metadata and increase available storage space at 20%.
How do I remove metadata from WordPress?
When you get to the Widgets page, look on the right side for your ‘Right Sidebar’. You’ll see the ‘meta’ widget located there. Just click the little down arrow, which opens up that widget. You’ll see the word ‘Delete’ at the bottom; click that, and voila!
How do I remove metadata from an image?
- Open the ‘Gallery’ app.
- Locate the image you wish to remove metadata from.
- Select it and click the ‘share’ button, which is a three-pointed figure.
- Underneath the photo, click ‘remove location data’
- You may also click the ‘more options’ selection and click ‘details’
Does WordPress remove EXIF?
WordPress preserves EXIF information in full size images loaded to your website. It will also extract the Exif data to make it available for plugin developers. When WordPress uploads images, in addition to uploading the Full Size image it automatically creates several differently sized versions of the image.
Can metadata be erased?
If there is metadata that you would like to remove, select the Details tab. Click Remove Properties and Personal Information. Another option is to use Document Inspector, a built-in tool for Microsoft applications, which will identify metadata and give you the option of selectively removing some or all of it.
How do I remove meta?
Windows: How to Easily Remove Metadata from Files via File…
- Go to File Explorer.
- Select one or more files in Windows Explorer.
- Right-click > select Properties from the contextual menu.
- Go to the Details tab > click Remove Properties and Personal Information to open the Remove Properties dialog.
How do I turn meta off?
In the upper right-hand corner of the screen you’ll see a menu option, signified by a gear symbol. Select it. Scroll down the Camera Settings menu until you see Location Tags. Turn this feature off to disable EXIF location metadata on your photos.
How do I delete EXIF data?
Open the camera app on your Android device and go to Settings by tapping the Gear icon.
Once you’ve installed the app, follow these steps.
- Open EXIF Eraser.
- Tap Select Image and Remove EXIF.
- Select the image from your library. The app will show you all of its EXIF data and tell you that it’ll remove it. Tap Ok.
How do I remove information from a photo?
Here’s How To Remove The Personal Data Hidden Within Your Photos
- Right click on the image you want to remove the data from.
- Click “Properties”
- Click “Details”
- Click “Remove Properties and Personal Information”