How do I make all images the same size in WooCommerce?
You can achieve this using WooCommerce Settings. Set the catalog images to 200px 200px and check hard crop option. After saving these settings make sure you regenerate thumbnails to update the existing images according to the new settings.
How do I reduce the size of a single product image in WooCommerce?
4. What are the steps to change the single product image size for WooCommerce 3.2?
- Click WooCommerce –> Settings.
- Go to the ‘Products’ tab –> Display.
- Scroll down to reach the ‘Product Images’ section.
- Enter the desired width & height in the ‘Single Product Image’ field.
- Click the ‘Save Changes’ button.
How do I reduce the size of an image in WordPress?
1From the WordPress left menu, go to Appearance > Customize. 2From the left dashboard, click on WooCommerce > Product Images. 3Change the value under the Main image width to your desired width. 4Click on the Publish button.
How do I change the image layout in WooCommerce?
To add additional variation images in your WooCommerce store, do the following:
- Go to Products > All Products.
- Edit the variable product you want to add additional variation images to.
- Scroll down to the Product Data section of the page.
- Select the Variations tab.
What is the best image size for WooCommerce products?
WooCommerce Product Image Size
A minimum WooCommerce image size of 800 to 1000 pixels is recommended for standard products. If you have more complicated and detailed products, a larger image (e.g., 2000 pixels and above) will let customers zoom in to see the item’s details.
How do I make an image fit in WordPress?
To shrink the size of your image in WordPress, click on “Edit Image” in the Attachment Details section on the right. Under “Scale Image” type in the new width you want to use in the little white box and click on the blue “Scale” button.
How do I fix blurry images in WooCommerce?
The best and easiest way to regenerate image thumbnails is to use the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin. Simply install and activate the plugin and from there, go to “Tools” and “Regen. Thumbnails”. Just click on the button “Regenerate All Thumbnails” and the plugin will fix the blurry images like magic.
How do I resize a smart image plugin?
- Upload smart-image-resize folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress. Note: Make sure PHP Fileinfo extension is enabled in you server.
Where are WooCommerce hooks?
WooCommerce Category Hooks
It is displayed before the Product card in the list. It is displayed above the product list in the category. It is displayed below the product list in the category.
How do I change the image size on a product page?
Once you have the Product page settings open scroll down until you reach the MEDIA settings. Change your Image size in the dropdown according to your preference. Remember to save and then check your work.
Does WordPress automatically compress images?
By default, WordPress compresses your images for better performance. … Every time you upload a JPEG image in WordPress, it would automatically compress the image to 90% quality. In WordPress 4.5, this number was further decreased to 82% to improve site performance for mobile users.
How do I change the category of an image in WooCommerce?
From your WordPress admin panel, navigate to Products -> Categories and look for your category of choice. 2. Click the Edit button under the category name, the thumbnail of which you wish to change. Scroll down to find the Thumbnail field and upload an image of your choice.
How do I change the gallery in WooCommerce?
How to Customize a Product Gallery in WooCommerce?
- Step 1: Install and activate the plugin. …
- Step 2: Customize the gallery layout. …
- Step 3: (Optional) Add additional variation images. …
- Step 4: (Optional) Add an embedded video.
How do I change the layout of a single product page in WooCommerce?
Let’s get started.
- Install Elementor and ShopEngine.
- Create a Woocommerce Single Product Page Template.
- Select a Structure to change your WooCommerce single product page layout.
- Customize Product Price.
- Customize WooCommerce Product Title.
- Add Breadcrumbs.
- Customize Product Additional Information.
- Leverage Product Upsells.
How do I edit a product gallery in WooCommerce?
Editing WooCommerce Product Images
- From the WordPress Dashboard, use the navigation menu to move to Products -> All Products.
- Select the product that you want to edit from the list of all products.
- On the bottom of the right sidebar, you will find the Product Image and Product Gallery areas.