On a typical WordPress site, all you need to do is add /login/ or /admin/ to the end of your site’s URL. Both of these URLs will take you to your login page where you can enter your username and password. Once logged in, you will be taken directly to the admin area, or dashboard, of your site.
How do I login to my WordPress site?
WordPress access through a direct link
- On your browser’s address bar, search for your domain name with /wp-admin or /wp-login. …
- Type in your WordPress Username or Email Address and Password. …
- Once logging in is successful, you will land on your WordPress Dashboard and manage it.
How do I find my WordPress login and password?
From the login page, click Lost your password? and enter either your WordPress.com username or email address. You’ll receive an email with a link that will let you designate a new password and regain access to your site.
How do I login as admin on my website?
Type your administrator password into the “Password” text field, which is usually directly below the “Username” or “Email” field. Click the “Log In” button. It’s typically below the “Password” text field. Doing so will log you into the website’s administrator panel.
What is the WordPress admin login URL?
The simplest way to find your WordPress login URL is to add /admin to the end of your site URL. For example, if your WordPress site is www.mywebsite.com , you can access your login page by visiting www.mywebsite.com/admin .
How do I find my WordPress username and password in cPanel?
- Log in to cPanel.
- Navigate to the Databases section, then click on the phpMyAdmin icon.
- Click on the WordPress database from the left panelist.
- Click wp_users from the left panelist.
- Under user_login, you will see the list of registered users. …
- Under the user_pass column, clear the value on the far right.
How do I reset my WordPress username and password?
How to Reset Your WordPress Password from the WordPress Login Screen
- Go to your WordPress Login screen.
- Click Lost Your Password.
- Enter the email address associated with your WordPress login.
- An email will be sent to the email address you entered. …
- Type in a New Password or keep the auto-generated password provided.
How do I recover my WordPress username?
Navigate to your WordPress installation database. Navigate to the wp_users table and you will see all of your users and email information. Go to your WP installation login screen and reset your password there with the username you see in the database.
How do I open my WordPress admin panel?
The Admin panel in WordPress, also called the Dashboard, is where you will set up and manage your WordPress site. Start by opening WordPress and hovering over the “W” in the upper left corner of the site to open a drop-down menu with several choices. Choose the WP Admin option.
How do I access my WordPress admin without a domain?
Unfortunately, there’s not a way to access the backend of the site without the domain. You can access your site’s files through (s)FTP or through your host, but you won’t be able to access anything that requires the domain like the site’s backend.
How do I find my WordPress URL?
In WordPress to get any URL, we can use the get_permalink() function using a post ID or a post object. One cool feature is to get a page link using its slug or title using other helper functions.