First of all, you need to access cPanel and go to File Manager. Now, you need to enter in public_html folder. Considering your WordPress is installed in the root folder of your web site hosted in the cPanel server, now simply enter in the folder wp-includes. Afterwards, you need to locate the file version.
Where is WordPress in cPanel?
You can just download WordPress and install it via cPanel. That’s the simplest and easiest way to get WordPress up and running on your domain. To do so, access your cPanel dashboard and navigate to the Apps section. Then click on Softaculous Apps Installer.
How do I install WordPress on cPanel?
Follow these steps to install WordPress from cPanel manually:
- Step 1: Log in to cPanel. Login to the cPanel account with your username and password for the domain you wish to setup WordPress on.
- Step 2: Create the Database. We’ll begin by creating a MySQL database. …
- Step 3: Upload WordPress Files. …
- Step 4: Install WordPress.
How do I upload a WordPress file to cPanel?
For database migration, read the other tutorials on this site.
- Step 1: Find the Directory of your Site in the Old cPanel. …
- Step 2: Compress and Download all the Files. …
- Step 3: Creating the New Site Folder in NameHero. …
- Step 4: Upload the Compressed File and Extract it.
How do I enable site software in cPanel?
Install cPAddons Site Software
- Login to your WHM.
- Select the option “cPanel”.
- Select the option “Install cPAddons Site Software”.
- Select the cPAddons which you want to install and click the button “Update cPAddon config”.
How do I install WordPress on Linux?
In general, the steps of the process are:
- Install LAMP.
- Install phpMyAdmin.
- Download & Unzip WordPress.
- Create a Database through phpMyAdmin.
- Give special permission to the WordPress directory.
- Install WordPress.
How do I open my WordPress dashboard in cPanel?
Access WordPress Dashboard from cPanel
1) Login to the cPanel account. 2) Navigate to the “Softaculous Apps Installer” menu and you will see a list of scripts available for us to install. Click on the “WordPress” option to navigate to the WordPress installation section.
How do I find my website on cPanel?
Click on the “File Manager” icon in cPanel Home page. If a small window pops up with the heading “File Manager Directory Selection” choose the option to open the “Web Root” directory. Otherwise the File Manager will appear and you will need to click on the folder “public_html” to open the website root directory.
How do I create a website using WordPress and cPanel?
Cpanel username and password.
- Step 1: Log to your Cpanel Account. …
- Step 2: Locate Softaculous apps installer. …
- Step 3: Choose a protocol and a domain name. …
- Step 4: Fill WordPress site settings detail. …
- Step 4: Choose plugins and a theme. …
- Step 5: Test the Installation.
How do I upload my website to cPanel?
Uploading your website in cPanel guide
Select the Web Root (public_html/www) option and press the Go button. You will now see the File Manager screen. Click on the Upload icon. Press the Browse button to select the file you wish to upload.