To find a page ID, open your WordPress dashboard and click on Pages > All Pages. Once the page has opened, you need to look at the URL in your web browser’s address bar. Here, you will find the page ID number displayed within the page URL.
What is the page id in WordPress?
WordPress gives a unique number to all your site’s pages. The unique number assigned to each page is called the Page ID. It allows WordPress to keep track of each and every site content. They are useful when you need to add widgets on specific pages.
Where do I find a page ID?
To find your Page ID:
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page.
- Tap About.
- Scroll down to see your Page ID.
How do i find Page ID in WordPress? You can find your Page or Post ID by hovering your mouse pointer over the Edit button located just under your post/page title next to your Permalink URL.
How do I change the page id in WordPress?
If you want to change the whole URL generation scheme for your website, then go to the Settings » Permalinks page in your WordPress admin dashboard. Here, you can select a URL structure for your individual posts. You can also use the tags shown on the screen to create a custom structure for your WordPress URLs.
How do I find a specific page on WordPress?
Find a page in the WordPress dashboard
- Once you have logged in to your WordPress dashboard click on the Pages button on the left menu.
- Scroll through the list of pages till you locate the one you are looking for and click on its name or the edit link.
How do I change my homepage in WordPress?
You can also do this from the Appearance >> Customizer >> Homepage Settings option.
- Click on Settings >> Reading in your admin dashboard.
- Set Your homepage displays to ‘A static page’
- Select the page you want to set as the Homepage from the dropdown.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
How do I change my page ID?
Click About on the left side of your Page. 2 | Either way, your next step is to click Edit to the right of your current Page username. 3 | Enter a new username. 4 | If it’s available, meets the guidelines, and you’re SURE you want to make the change, click Create Username.