Upon activation, simply go to Appearance » Duplicate Menu to quickly duplicate a menu in WordPress. You need to select the menu you want to copy, and then provide a name for the new copy. Click on Duplicate Menu button and you are done.
Can you have two Menus on WordPress?
Hit the Save button and head over to Appearance > Menus in your dashboard. You’ll notice your new menus will be listed under Theme Locations in the Menu Settings section. … You can click the create a new menu link or enter a new name for your menu.
Go to Appearance → Customize → Menus → and click on Create a new menu. Enter the menu name, let’s call it Secondary Menu. You can assign this menu to the Secondary Menu display location.
Create Sub Menu Items
- Select pages that you want to use as sub menu item and add them to the menu area. …
- You will see that they are added to the Menu Structure on the right.
- WordPress menu system supports drag and drop. …
- Click on Save Menu to save your setup.
Creating a Custom Menu in WordPress
- Go to Dashboard > Appearance.
- Click “Menus”
- Name Your Menu.
- Click “Create Menu”
To add a custom navigation menu, the first thing you need to do is register your new navigation menu by adding this code to your theme’s functions. php file. add_action( ‘init’ , ‘wpb_custom_new_menu’ ); You can now go to Appearance » Menus page in your WordPress admin and try to create or edit a new menu.
How can I duplicate a page in WordPress?
Duplicate a Page or Post
- Click on Posts or Pages in your dashboard.
- Click the ellipses menu (the three vertical dots) to the right of the post or page you want to copy.
- Select Copy.
- The WordPress Editor will open immediately, creating a new post with duplicated content.
Step 1: Navigate to Appearance -> Menu. Step 2: The Menu contains a list of pages that are currently in your menu. To edit a menu item, click the drop-down arrow next to the appropriate menu item. Step 4: You can the order of your menu by dragging the titles to re-order the Menu.