By default, WordPress sets the content editor box for pages and posts to 10 lines high. To increase this, go to Settings/Writing in the WordPress admin. Change the ‘Size of the post box’ – say, to 30 lines – and click ‘Save Changes’.
How do I resize a Text box in WordPress?
Method 2: Changing the Size of the Text in the Block Editor
You can do this easily using the default WordPress block editor. Just click on any paragraph block, then select the font size under ‘Typography’ on the right-hand side. You can select from the drop-down, which covers Small, Normal, Medium, Large, and Huge.
How do I change the width of a section in WordPress?
WordPress: How to change the width of your website and sidebar
- Go to Appearance > Customize in your dashboard:
- Look for the “Layout Options” tab on the left:
- In the options available, you can set the main width of your website by using the option shown below:
Log in to WordPress. Go to Appearance > Editor. Enter the desired changes to the CSS. The XX is the new font size for your menu.
How do you make WordPress blocks smaller?
How to Resize Blocks in the Editor
- You can also resize the image block using the block settings in the right-hand sidebar. …
- You will simply click and drag on any of the anchors to scale the image. …
- Like some of the image block options, the resizing options here are technically spacing options.
How do I make WordPress full width?
In order to make your content take up the full width of the screen, you need to set that up using the element’s Layout settings. Simply click on the element’s Edit menu, and change its layout from the default Boxed to Full Width, and your content will now stretch fully between the vertical edges of the page.
How do I make my WordPress site full width?
In the ‘Document’ pane on the right-hand side of your screen, go to ‘Page Attributes’ and select a full width template from the dropdown.
In WordPress Admin > Appearance > Edit CSS.
The two lines of code create the full-width effect for both mobile and computer screens.
How do I format text in WordPress?
The way you format text in WordPress is actually very similar to doing it in Word. Using the Visual Editor, you just highlight the piece of text you want to style, then with the click of a button you can make it bold or italic, turn it into a bulleted or numbered list, centre it, or turn it into a link.
How do I add a text box in WordPress?
Adding an Input Box to a Post
Log in to your WordPress administration dashboard. Click “Posts” or “Pages,” depending on where you want to add the input box. Then either click the title of the relevant post or “Add New.”
How do I add a box in WordPress?
First, you need to open up the page where you want to add the feature boxes. Then, click the ‘Plus’ add block icon to bring up the block editor. Next, search for ‘Columns’ in the search box. Then, select the ‘Columns’ block.
How do I change my font size?
Change font size
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Accessibility Text and display.
- Tap Font size.
- Use the slider to choose your font size.
How do I change the font on my WordPress blog?
How to change font in WordPress theme using the WordPress Customizer
- Open the WordPress Customizer. To get started, go to Appearance → Customize to open the WordPress Customizer:
- Locate font/typography settings. …
- Choose fonts and save changes. …
- Choose which Google Fonts to use. …
- Open WordPress Customizer and edit fonts.