How do I add an SSL certificate to my WordPress site?
Step 1: Log into your dashboard and go to Servers. Step 2: Navigate to www > application > Application Management > SSL Certificates. Step 3: Select Let’s Encrypt, then enter your email address and domain name. Click on Install Certificate.
How do I add free SSL to my WordPress site?
Follow the step-by-step details to create your own SSL certificate for free.
- Login to your website’s cPanel.
- Go to the Security Option.
- Find the Let’s Encrypt option or Secure Hosting option and click it.
- Select your Domain Name and fill other options such as email address if asked.
- Click Install or Add Now option.
How do I add an SSL certificate to my website?
How to Install an SSL/TLS Certificate In Web Host Manager (WHM)
- Your server certificate. This is the certificate you received from the CA for your domain. …
- Your intermediate certificates. …
- Your private key. …
- Log in to WHM. …
- Enter Username/Password. …
- Go to your Homepage. …
- Click SSL/TLS. …
- Click Install an SSL Certificate on a Domain.
How do I find my SSL certificate in WordPress?
Log into your WordPress dashboard, then select Settings > General. Here, check that both your WordPress Address and Site Address begin with “https://”. If not, change these URLs. The Really Simple SSL plugin also handles this step for you.
Where do I install SSL certificate?
How to activate your certificate:
- Go to the Websites & Domains tab.
- In the section for the domain name you want to use, click Show More.
- Click Hosting Settings.
- In the Security section, select SSL support.
- Select the Certificate you created, and then click OK.
How do I configure SSL?
How to Install and Configure Your SSL Certificate on Your Apache Server
- Copy the certificate files to your server. …
- Find the Apache configuration file (httpd. …
- Identify the SSL <VirtualHost> block you need to configure. …
- Configure the <VirtualHost> block for the SSL-enabled site.
How do I enable free SSL on my website?
Simply login to your hosting account’s cPanel dashboard and scroll down to the ‘Security’ section. Bluehost users will find the free SSL option by visiting My Sites » Manage Site page. From here, you can switch to the security tab and turn on free SSL certificate for your website.
What is the best SSL plugin for WordPress?
Best WordPress SSL Plugins
- CM HTTPS Pro. …
- WP Force SSL. …
- SSL Insecure Content Fixer. …
- Really Simple SSL (Our Recommended Plugin) …
- Easy HTTPS Redirection. …
- WP Encryption by Go Web Smarty.
Can you get SSL for free?
Website owners and developers can source free SSL certificate providers and paid SSL certificates issued by Certificate Authorities (CAs). As the name suggests, free SSL certificates don’t require payment, and web owners can use them as much as they want.
Does WordPress include SSL?
Any website hosted on WordPress.com automatically has a WordPress SSL certificate in place, which saves you the hassle and expense of having to do it yourself.
How do I activate simple SSL?
To install the plugin, log in to the WordPress administration dashboard and select Plugins > Add New. Search for Really Simple SSL, then click Install Now to proceed. Once installed, click the Activate button to enable the plugin.