Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’. Search for ‘UPI QR Code Payment Gateway’ and install it. Or you can upload the upi-qr-code-payment-for-woocommerce folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory manually. Activate UPI QR Code Payment Gateway from your Plugins page.
How do I add a UPI gateway to my website?
In this case, the bank will create a VPA and then you can get paid by customers on the same VPA on your mobile app. Once you have the access to UPI SDK, you need to add it to your website/mobile application to enable transactions using UPI. Here no separate UPI app such as BHIM, Google Pay etc is required.
How do I integrate GPAY in WordPress?
Enable Google Pay
- Log in to WordPress as an administrator.
- In the left menu, select Plugins.
- Select Settings under WooCommerce Checkout.com Gateway.
- Select Google Pay.
- Tick Enable Checkout.com.
- Choose a title and description. …
- Leave the merchant identifier set to 01234567890123456789 . …
- Select a button style.
How do I make a payment gateway for my website?
Create Website in 3 Simple Steps
- Add your business details and branding. Enter your business name, description, bank details. …
- Add Product Images with Amount details. Upload images of all your products and add their amount details. …
- Share your website URL and start selling online. Your website is now ready!
How do I add a payment option to my website?
How to Add Payment Method on Website?
- Evaluate payment gateway services offered by your web host. …
- Choose a Payment Gateway. …
- Check and compare details of setup, transaction and other fees details. …
- Add Payment Methods. …
- Create a merchant account.
How do I use Google pay Gateway?
Google Pay for Business quick start guide
- Set up Google Pay for Business.
- Step 1: Sign up for Google Pay for Business.
- Step 2: Verify your bank account.
- Step 3: Google Pay reviews your sign-up.
- Step 4: Integrate Google Pay to your technical platform.
- Step 5: Test and start using Google Pay.
How do I set up Google to pay for my website?
Set Up Google Pay From the Web
- In order to set up Google Pay, you must sign into your Google Account on the mobile app or website. …
- On the website, click the Add button to enter a payment method. …
- The service then displays your entered payment method.
Does stripe support Google pay?
Accept a payment using Google Pay in your Android app
GooglePayLauncher , part of the Stripe Android SDK, is the fastest and easiest way to start accepting Google Pay in your Android apps.
How can I add payment gateway in my website Quora?
All you need to have is a payment page on your website and that also you can download it from google or make one. After making the payment page on your website, just to any software like Paytm Merchant, Airtel Merchant, or Razorpay and find the Gateway link and use that link as a hyperlink on your website that’s it.