How do I activate my Elementor pro license key?
Click Connect & Activate
You’ll be redirected to log in to your account. Click Connect. After you log in, your license will be activated automatically. If the license key was installed correctly, the message on the top of your dashboard should disappear.
Where do I enter Elementor Pro license?
Go to Dashboard > Updates and click the Check Again button to receive notification of any new updates. Confirm that you have activated your license key under Elementor > License in your WordPress dashboard. You can also login to your account at my.elementor.com and click the View Websites button.
How do I activate my Elementor Pro license for free?
1. Through Elementor.com
- Subscribe to Elementor and download for free. …
- Add new plugin in WordPress. …
- upload a plugin in WordPress. …
- install Elementor free plugin in WordPress. …
- Activate Elementor free plugin. …
- Edit with Elementor button on toolbar.
How do I enable Elementor pro in WordPress?
Installing Elementor Pro
- After purchasing Elementor Pro, go to my.elementor.com.
- Login with the details you received in the email after purchase.
- After the login, you will reach your Profile page. …
- Head over to your site, to the WordPress dashboard, and click on Plugins > Add New.
What is Elementor Pro license?
Pro plans and Hosted Elementor Websites include 24/7 support through your account dashboard. WordPress CMS, Elementor Pro and Hello Theme are pre-installed and activated. Hosted Elementor Websites are hosted by Elementor, so you can manage all aspects of your website and get support for it in one place.
How do I transfer my Elementor license?
How to Transfer Elementor License from a Domain to Another
- Step 1: Deactivate Your License from Your Old Domain. …
- Step 2: Download and Install the Elementor Pro Plugin on Your New Domain. …
- Step 3: Connect your Elementor Pro License with Your New Domain.
How do I renew my Elementor license?
Click the 3 dots icon in the upper right corner of the subscription’s detail page to turn Auto Renewal on or off. You can renew your subscription manually. We will notify you via the WordPress Dashboard and via email that your license is about to expire.
What happens if I deactivate Elementor license?
According to the Elementor website, deactivating Elementor Pro will immediately cause your websites to stop displaying any designs you created with these tools. This means that all of your exceptional features, marketing options, and more will stop displaying on your website.
Can I use Elementor pro for more than one website?
Yes, you can use Elementor Pro alongside WordPress Multisite. However, you will need an active license key for each individual network site, rather than just using one license key for the entire network.