Log in to your cPanel. Look for the Software section, then click the Softaculous Apps Installer. On the Softaculous home page, click the Installations box. Locate the WordPress site you wish to access, then click its profile icon under the Admin column.
How do I log into WordPress on HostGator?
Here’s how you do it.
- Navigate to your WordPress login page. Your backend WordPress login will be your domain name with /wp-admin added to the end of it. …
- Enter your WordPress username and password. …
- Save your login credentials. …
- Hit login.
How do I login to my WordPress site?
WordPress access through a direct link
- On your browser’s address bar, search for your domain name with /wp-admin or /wp-login. …
- Type in your WordPress Username or Email Address and Password. …
- Once logging in is successful, you will land on your WordPress Dashboard and manage it.
Can I use WordPress with HostGator?
With HostGator, you’ll have unlimited bandwidth and storage, free email hosting, migration services, and premium support to run your WordPress site. You can install WordPress and make your site go live in just a few steps.
How do I access WordPress from cPanel?
1) Login to the cPanel account. 2) Navigate to the “Softaculous Apps Installer” menu and you will see a list of scripts available for us to install. Click on the “WordPress” option to navigate to the WordPress installation section. 3) This action will redirect you to the WordPress installation page.
How do I edit my WordPress site on Hostgator?
Go to the “Appearance” tab and click on “Editor” WordPress will default to the current active theme in your account. Look to the right column of the editor and click on the file you want to edit. Make the coding adjustments you want to make in the main editing screen.
How do I change my WordPress password from Hostgator to cPanel?
- Log in to cPanel.
- Navigate to the Software section, then click on QuickInstall.
- At the top of the page, click My Installs.
- Locate your WordPress installation.
- Click on the Reset Password link.
- Select the username you wish to change the password for from the dropdown box, then enter a new password.
Where do I find my WordPress URL?
The simplest way to find your WordPress login URL is to add /admin to the end of your site URL. For example, if your WordPress site is www.mywebsite.com , you can access your login page by visiting www.mywebsite.com/admin .
How do I log into WordPress without a WordPress admin?
Connect to your server via FTP or your host’s file manager. Go to the /wp-content/plugins folder and find the folder of the plugin that’s changing the login URL. Rename it to append -disabled . Log in via the default WordPress login URL.
How do I use my WordPress domain with Hostgator?
To install WordPress on the primary domain of your new hosting package:
- Log into your Customer Portal.
- On the Dashboard, you will see the Welcome, (Your Name) section on top.
- Click the Create Website button.
- A new page will appear where you can install WordPress on your primary domain in one click!
How long does it take for WordPress to install on Hostgator?
Shared, Reseller, Optimized WordPress, and Cloud Sites accounts take less than 1 hour to set up. VPS with cPanel or Plesk takes a few hours (about 3 to 4) to set up. VPS without cPanel or Plesk takes less than 1 hour to set up. Dedicated server takes 24 to 48 hours to set up.
How do I download WordPress on cPanel?
How To Install WordPress On cPanel?
- Head over to cPanel -> Home -> Software.
- Select Softaculous Apps Installer.
- From the menu on the left, type “WordPress in the search bar.
- Select the WordPress icon that will show up.
- From the menu that appears, click on “Install”.