With WooCommerce Subscriptions, you can create and manage products with recurring payments — payments that will give you residual revenue you can track and count on. WooCommerce Subscriptions allows you to introduce a variety of subscriptions for physical or virtual products and services.
Does WooCommerce allow recurring Payments?
Setting up Recurring Payments in WooCommerce
To set up recurring payments in WooCommerce, you will first have to set up a payment gateway. There are many WooCommerce payment gateways you can use, but the best solution is through Stripe.
How do I setup a recurring payment in WooCommerce?
Setting Up Recurring Payments with WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Step 1: Install WooCommerce Subscriptions. To install the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin: …
- Step 2: Create Subscription Product. To create a subscription product: …
- Step 3: Configure Payment Gateway. …
- Step 4: Integrate WooCommerce Memberships and Subscriptions.
How do I set up a subscription in WooCommerce?
Let’s jump into it!
- Install and activate the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin.
- Configure your subscription settings.
- Allow customers to create account.
- Check your Payment methods.
- Create your first subscription product.
- Create a variable subscription product.
- Do a test order with a subscription product.
- Video tutorials.
How does WooCommerce subscription work?
WooCommerce Subscriptions is a premium WooCommerce extension that allows you to sell products and services with recurring payments. … Adding or Changing Subscriptions and an up-to-date list of Payment Gateways that Support Automatic Recurring Payments.
What is the difference between WooCommerce memberships and subscriptions?
As with membership, subscription has nothing to do with access control. It is all about the products and services that the users would like to buy repeatedly at fixed interval. WooCommerce subscriptions lets you add products/services that you want to provide on subscription basis.
How does PayPal work with WooCommerce?
WooCommerce PayPal Checkout allows your store to accept payments via PayPal and uses customizable Smart Payment Buttons™. … This feature automatically presents relevant payment options, including PayPal, and both Pay in 4 and PayPal Credit*—which allow your customers to buy now and pay later while you get paid up front.
What is WooCommerce membership?
WooCommerce Memberships is an extension for WooCommerce that allows you to restrict your content so that it’s only accessible to members on your site. … Memberships are valid for an unlimited time or set length (i.e., one year), but can be recurring when Memberships is used alongside of WooCommerce Subscriptions.
How do I add paid subscriptions to WordPress?
- Upload the paid-member-subscriptions folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Create a new page and use one of the shortcodes available. Publish the page and you’re done!
How do I add PayPal subscription to WooCommerce?
To get this link:
- Go to WooCommerce > Subscriptions.
- Click the subscription you would like the link for.
- The link is at the bottom of the billing details section. Right click and select Copy Link Address. Pay Link for Customer.
Is WooCommerce free to use?
WooCommerce and WordPress are both free, open-source software. … One of the reasons many people choose WooCommerce is because, like the software itself, costs are customizable — you have a lot more control over what you spend and when than with most other eCommerce platforms.