How do I embed a YouTube plugin?
- Use the WordPress plugin installer to install the plugin. …
- Access the Plugins admin menu to activate the YouTube embed plugin.
- Make your default settings after clicking the new YouTube menu item that shows up in your admin panel. …
- You can also embed a playlist and channel gallery with this plugin >>.
How do I embed a YouTube video in WordPress 2020?
Enter Your YouTube Video URL
Click on the ‘Insert From URL’ button, and paste your YouTube video URL into the field. When you click on the return button, your YouTube video will be embedded into your WordPress post or page.
How do I embed a YouTube playlist into WordPress?
The easiest way to embed a YouTube playlist is to simply paste the playlist URL into the visual editor. Make sure you’re using the Visual editor, and not in Text mode. Then just paste the YouTube URL on it’s own line, and WordPress will automatically add the embed code for the playlist.
Why can’t I embed a YouTube video in WordPress?
Whenever you set up a WordPress site, you have the option to allow embeds or not. Make sure you’ve chosen this option. Go to Settings > Media. Under Embeds check the option: “When possible, embed the media content from a URL directly onto the page.
How do I embed a YouTube song on my website?
Embed a video or playlist
- On a computer, go to the YouTube video or playlist you want to embed.
- Click SHARE .
- From the list of Share options, click Embed.
- From the box that appears, copy the HTML code.
- Paste the code into your website HTML.
How do I embed a YouTube playlist into an Elementor?
Once the Elementor editor is open, look at the panel on the left with all the Elementor widgets. In the search field there, type in “youtube feed” to see the YouTube Feed widget in the search results. Just drag the YouTube Feed widget and drop it on the page. Finally, click on the Publish button on the bottom left.
How do I add a video to my WordPress playlist?
Method 3 – Create a video playlist
- Click Add Media above the WordPress toolbar.
- Click the Create Video Playlist option on the left. …
- Tick all the videos you want to include in the WordPress video gallery playlist.
- Click the Create a new video playlist on the right.