How do I add multiple addresses in WooCommerce?
- Go to Dashboard⟶Navigate to WooCommerce⟶Manage Address⟶General Settings tab.
- Select the Enable multiple addresses for billing checkbox to Enable multiple addresses for billing.
- Select the Enable multiple addresses for shipping checkbox to Enable multiple addresses for shipping.
How do I add a custom field to the billing and shipping address in WooCommerce?
But if you would like to use Checkout Field Editor to modify your Billing or Shipping address, here’s how you do it.
- Go to Settings > CheckoutWC > Integrations and check the box next to “Enable Checkout Field Editor address field overrides.”
- Modify your addresses under WooCommerce > Checkout Fields.
How do I change my shipping address in WooCommerce?
Once you install it, you can configure the WooCommerce shipping and billing address sections. Go to WooCommerce → Checkout Fields. You can switch between them using the tabs on the top of the screen (Billing and Shipping): As you see, you can easily Add New Field or Edit Section.
How do I enable shipping in WooCommerce?
To do this:
- Go to WooCommerce > Products.
- Select the product you want to assign the rate to and click “Edit”
- Select “Shipping” on the left-hand menu.
- You’ll see a dropdown labeled “Shipping class” — select the shipping class you’d like to assign to the product.
- Click “Update” to save changes.
How do I add a shipping address in WooCommerce checkout?
Open the plugin’s options menu by going to WooCommerce > Checkout on your WP Admin sidebar. Then, use the option that says Force Shipping Address and switch it to Yes. Now, your shipping address should be enabled on your WooCommerce checkout page.
How do you ship to multiple addresses?
To send items from a single order to multiple addresses:
- Add the items you want to buy to your Shopping Cart.
- Select Proceed to Checkout.
- On the Select a delivery address page, select the Deliver to multiple addresses link.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I add a custom field to a WooCommerce invoice?
How to add meta fields to WooCommerce PDF Invoices
- Install PDF Invoice/Packing plugin for WooCommerce on your site.
- Go to WooCommerce > Invoice/ Packing > Invoice from WordPress dashboard.
- You can add metadata in two ways: Invoice Settings > Customizer. To add metadata from the customizer, please refer to this guide.
How do I add a field to a checkout in WooCommerce?
To add custom fields to WooCommerce checkout, select the field type in Add New Field section, enter a label name and click on Add Field. And it’s done!
How do I edit WooCommerce billing fields?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Checkout Fields.
- There are three sets of Fields you can edit:
- Select the Add Field button.
- Enter your text and preferences.
- Save Changes.
- To export custom checkout field data, you will need to export WooCommerce order data using WooCommerce Customer / Order / Coupon Export.
How do I change my default billing address in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce: Turn Checkout Field Into a Drop-down. WooCommerce: Hide Checkout Billing Fields if Virtual Product @ Cart. WooCommerce: Display Required Field Errors “Inline” @ Checkout. WooCommerce: Rename “State” Label @ Checkout.
How do I find my billing address in WooCommerce?
You can fetch billing address by using WC_Order object and get_billing_address() from order id. Use the following code to fetch billing address from order ID. $order = new WC_Order( $order_id ); $billing_address=$order->get_billing_address();
How do I add shipping in WooCommerce?
To add a shipping method to an existing Shipping Zone:
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Zones.
- Hover over the Shipping Zone you wish to change, and select Edit.
- Scroll down to Shipping Methods on the screen that appears.
- Disable an existing Shipping Method by using the button. …
- Save changes.
How do I add shipping to my website?
How to Ship Items Sold Online:
- Make an online sale.
- Determine which products to package and the total size and weight.
- Confirm the shipping destination.
- Determine which shipping carrier is being used and calculate the shipping cost.
- Send the package out via the appropriate carrier.
How do I add cities to my WooCommerce shipping?
WooCommerce General Settings: Update store location country/state. WooCommerce Shipping Settings: Create shipping zone with the desired locations and its shipping methods and drag it to the top of the list.