What size should WooCommerce product images be?
WooCommerce Product Image Size
A minimum WooCommerce image size of 800 to 1000 pixels is recommended for standard products. If you have more complicated and detailed products, a larger image (e.g., 2000 pixels and above) will let customers zoom in to see the item’s details.
How do I change the size of an image in WordPress?
To change the main image size on the single product pages:
- 1From the WordPress left menu, go to Appearance > Customize.
- 2From the left dashboard, click on WooCommerce > Product Images.
- 3Change the value under the Main image width to your desired width.
- 4Click on the Publish button.
How do I edit a product image in WooCommerce?
Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product Images: You will get these options: Those are the image options for the shop and archive pages. Here you can specify the width and height of the image, as well as the aspect ratio if you wish to crop them.
How do I add sizes in WooCommerce?
How To Add Sizes in WooCommerce
- Set up a new attribute: size.
- Add a new variable product that uses the size attribute.
- First, click the ‘add variation’ button 4 times if you will be using all 4 sizes. Select the name of your sizes from the drop down menus. Then, fill in the product data for each size.
How do I resize a smart image plugin?
- Upload smart-image-resize folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress. Note: Make sure PHP Fileinfo extension is enabled in you server.
How do I fix blurry images in WooCommerce?
The best and easiest way to regenerate image thumbnails is to use the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin. Simply install and activate the plugin and from there, go to “Tools” and “Regen. Thumbnails”. Just click on the button “Regenerate All Thumbnails” and the plugin will fix the blurry images like magic.
What is the best image size for WordPress?
The best image sizes for WordPress
WordPress header image size should be 1048 x 250 pixels. The featured image should be 1200 x 900 pixels in landscape mode or 900 x 1200 pixels if in portrait mode. Background images should be 1920 x 1080 pixels. Logo images should be 200 x 100 pixels.
How do I make all images the same size in WooCommerce?
You can achieve this using WooCommerce Settings. Set the catalog images to 200px 200px and check hard crop option. After saving these settings make sure you regenerate thumbnails to update the existing images according to the new settings.
How do I change the aspect ratio of an image?
Crop a picture in Picture Manager
- Drag the cropping handles to change the picture to the dimensions you want.
- Click OK to keep your changes. …
- In the Aspect Ratio box, select the ratio you want to use, and then select the Landscape or Portrait orientation.
- To crop your picture, click OK.
How can I increase the size of an image without losing quality online?
You can resize your pictures and images without changing their quality. There is no need to install any additional software on your computer to make Simple Image Resizer do its job. You simply browse go to www.simpleimageresizer.com and upload the images you want to shrink.
How do I make an image smaller in WooCommerce?
Go to Appearance > Customize. Then go to WooCommerce > Product Images. Select the desired cropping setting in Thumbnail cropping. You can experiment here and see changes in real-time.
How do I change a WordPress product image?
Select Set Product Image. Select an existing image in your Media Library or Upload a new one. Remove and Edit the product image if you’d like to change it, as needed. Adding, removing and editing a product image is done in the same way as featured images for posts and pages.
How do I add a lightbox in WooCommerce?
Navigate to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Quick view from the WP dashboard and scroll down till you reach the Options section. You can choose to lets customers open the WooCommerce product lightbox by: Using the Quick View button that’s positioned directly under each product.