To change the Email address for the contact form, you need to install Contact form 7 plugin, then log in to Dashboard > Contact > Edit contact, take a look at the Mail section just below the Form section as on the following screenshot: After adjusting the email, save it and see the result.
How do I change my contact form email address in WordPress?
In the contact form screen, you can click on the “Email notifications” tab and enter the email address where you want the contact form sent. When you’re done, you can click the button to save your changes to the contact form.
Activate the Contact Form to Email plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress. Configure the contact form settings at the administration menu >> Settings >> Contact Form to Email. To insert the contact form into some content or post use the icon that will appear when editing contents.
How do I change my contact us on WordPress?
Opening the Page for Editing
- Click on the Pages option from the left-hand menu.
- From the Pages screen, locate the Contact Us page and click the Edit link just below it.
How do contact forms work in WordPress?
In your WordPress dashboard, click on the WPForms menu and go to Add New. This will open the WPForms drag and drop form builder. Start by giving your contact form a name and then select your contact form template. WPForms Lite only comes pre-built form templates such as Blank, Simple Contact Form, etc.
How do I create a contact form in WordPress without plugins?
Log into your WordPress dashboard, select “Pages” section and click “Add New” .
- Create a new page for your Contact section.
- Click on “Text” tab and paste the HTML Block to the textbox.
- Your Getform enabled WordPress form is now ready to receive form submissions.
How do I get emails from a form in WordPress?
Follow these steps to fix the WordPress contact form not sending email issue.
- Step 1: Install the WP Mail SMTP Plugin. …
- Step 2: Configure Your From Email. …
- Step 3: Configure Your From Name. …
- Step 4: Select Your Mailer. …
- Step 5: Configure Other SMTP Settings. …
- Step 6: Enable Less Secure Apps. …
- Step 7: Send a Test Email.
Where is my email in WordPress?
View Mail Logs
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click the WP Mail Log link in the navigation menu.
- You will then see a list of emails sent from your WordPress site. …
- You can then view the contents of the email that was sent. …
- Click the Close button to return to the mail log list.
Where do my WordPress emails go?
Where Do My WordPress Emails Go? Your WordPress emails are sent from your web server to the recipient’s email address. And since most web hosting servers can send emails, there’s a good chance that your email will be generated and sent without any trouble.
Where do WordPress forms go?
Hi, It goes to the account email address of the author of the page/post in which the contact form appears, by default, but that can be changed. See the Notification preferences section of the Contact Form support page.
How do I edit about us on WordPress?
You can change the “About Us” page by going to your Dashboard -> Pages or clicking here. Just click on the Edit link under About to modify the text.