How do I edit a filter in WooCommerce?
To use WooCommerce inbuilt filters, go to Appearance > Widgets and drag & drop the following filters in your sidebar: “Filter Products by Attribute“, “Filter Products by Rating” and “Filter Products by Price“. In about 1 minute, I was able to add filters by attribute, rating and a price “slider”. Super easy.
How do I create a custom filter in WooCommerce shop?
Use Woo Grid Widget from Briefcase Elementor Widgets to create a custom Wocommerce Shop page with a beatiful Filter Categories.
- First you need to download the Briefcasewp Extras plugin. …
- Create a Product Archive Template.
- Insert The Woo Grid Widget from Briefcase Elementor Widgets plugin.
The Product Filter – Attributes widget that is part of the WooCommerce Product Search extension provides a live product attribute filter for your shop. While your customers choose the desired terms, it finds matching products and shows them on the shop page. This live filter displays the terms of a product attribute.
How do I add filters to WordPress?
First, get the options array from the database with get_option . Then pull out the header_logo key and store it in a variable. Next, add a filter to the variable. Finally, write a function to return the new value and use add_filter to register it to your filter.
How do I use Woof WooCommerce product filter?
- Download to your plugin directory or simply install via WordPress admin interface.
- Set product taxonomies in the plugin settings tab of the WooCommerce settings page.
- Drop the Products Filter widget in the sidebar.
How do I add a color filter in WooCommerce?
To add a new color filter:
- Click on ‘WC Filters’ in the WordPress admin sidebar menu.
- Go to the ‘Colors’ tab. The ‘Add a New Color’ area will be on the left.
- Fill in the fields, use the color picker to select your exact color, and then click the ‘Add New Color’ button.
Now edit the Shop page in Dashboard > Pages, then locate and Edit the page, scroll towards the bottom and find “Choose Widget Area in Sidebar”. Now simply select your Area.
What is product filter?
Product Filtering (also known as faceted search) allows shoppers to refine product searches based on multiple attributes like price, color, size, and reviews. Using filters on your storefront can make it easier for shoppers to navigate products by allowing them to search the way they want to.
How do I add a category filter in WooCommerce?
How to Filter WooCommerce Products by Categories?
- Step 1: Establish product categories. Navigate to Products > Categories from your WordPress Dashboard. …
- Step 2: Create a filter. Then, go to Smart Filters and click the Add New button to make a filter. …
- Step 3: Add the filter to the page and connect it to the Products Grid.
What is variation in WooCommerce?
Variable products in WooCommerce let you offer a set of variations on a product, with control over prices, stock, image and more for each variation. They can be used for a product like a shirt, where you can offer a large, medium and small and in different colors.