How to add a banner to your WordPress site
- Click on Plugins, then Add New (for step-by step details see How to add a plugin to your WordPress site)
- Search for the Plugin named Simple Banner.
- Click Activate the Simple Banner Plugin from the Plugins page.
- Click Simple Banner in your sidebar to create a new banner.
If you go to Appearance » Widgets, then you will see a new widget area labeled ‘Custom Header Widget Area’. Now, you can add your widgets to this new area. For more details, see our guide on how to add and use widgets in WordPress.
How do I add a widget to the header?
To add any widget to the Header Builder, follow the steps below:
- Install and activate the Widget Shortcode plugin.
- Add the widgets you want to have in the Header to the newly created Widget Shortcode sidebar in Appearance > Widgets and make sure you save them.
How do I add more widgets to my WordPress site?
To do this, log into your WordPress dashboard, then click on Widgets in the Appearance dropdown on the left side. You should now see the “Name of Widgetized Area” section on the right side of your screen. Now just click and drag widgets into the box just like your sidebar!
How do I add a widget to WordPress page?
How to Add a Widget in WordPress
- Go to Appearance, then Widgets.
- Select the widget you want to add to the sidebar.
- Drag the widget to the side bar and drop it in the box.
How do I fetch widgets in WordPress?
Displaying Widgets #
- Go to Appearance > Customize in the WordPress Administration Screens.
- Click the Widget menu in the Theme Customizer to access to the Widget Customize Screen.
- Click the down arrow of Widget Area to list the already registered Widgets.
- Click Add a Widget button at the bottom of sidebar.