How do I move a WooCommerce order to another site?
Go to: Tools > Export and choose the content you wish to migrate.
- Click Download Export File. …
- Go to the site to which you are moving content and Tools > Import.
- Select WordPress and follow the instructions.
How do I export my WooCommerce order?
How to export WooCommerce orders
- Step 1: Download and install the plugin.
- Step 2: Go to WooCommerce > Export.
- Step 3: On the Manual Export tab, update the following settings:
- Step 4: Update the Export Options section to target particular orders. …
- Step 5: Click Export.
How do I import export orders from WooCommerce?
From the search box, type “WooCommerce order import” or “WooCommerce order export” and then search plugins. Click the install button on the Order Import Export Plugin for WooCommerce by WebToffee and then activate the plugin. Now you are ready to start importing and exporting orders and coupons to and from your store.
How do I export a product from WooCommerce?
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select Export at the top. The Export Products screen displays.
- Select to Export All Columns. …
- Select to Export All Products. …
- Select to Export All Categories. …
- Tick the box to Export Custom Meta, if you need this info. …
- Select Generate CSV. …
- Exit the exporter.
How do I export WooCommerce orders and customers?
Go to WooCommerce > Export. On the Manual Export tab, update the following settings: Output type: Choose to export your file in CSV or XML format. Export type: Choose whether to export orders, customers, or coupons.
How do I export orders?
- Sort and filter your orders.
- From the Orders page, click Export.
- In the Export orders window: Select the option for the orders that you want to export. …
- If you want to download all information about your orders, then click Export orders.
How do I export WooCommerce orders in Excel?
To export orders, go to WP All Export › New Export and select WooCommerce Orders. Next, use the drag and drop tool to build your order export file. Then simply run the export and download your file.
How do I export a CSV file from WordPress?
To export WordPress data to CSV, Excel, or XML, go to WP All Export › New Export and select the type of data you’d like to export. Next, drag and drop the post data to set up your export file. Then run the export to create your customized WordPress export.
How do I import a CSV file into WordPress without plugins?
How to Allow CSV File Uploads in WordPress (Step by Step)
- Create Your CSV Upload Form in WordPress.
- Switch to the Classic Style File Upload Field (Optional)
- Configure Your CSV Upload Form Settings.
- Customize Your CSV Upload Form’s Notifications.
- Configure Your CSV Upload Form’s Confirmations.
How do I export WooCommerce Products with images and variations?
To export all the WooCommerce products with images:
- Download, install and activate the plugin.
- From the WordPress admin panel, navigate through the menu: WebToffee Import/Export(Pro)> Export.
- Follow the steps in How to export products.
- Once the export process is completed, click on Download file.