How do I add a variable product in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce > CSV Import Suite > Import Products. Notice two upload sections; Import Product CSV and Import Product Variations CSV. Next is the Map Fields screen. The example CSV uses default column headers, so the mapping is automatic.
How do I get product variation in WooCommerce?
To get all variations ID of a variable product, we can use the below code snippet. $product = wc_get_product($product_id); $variations = $product->get_available_variations(); $variations_id = wp_list_pluck( $variations, ‘variation_id’ ); The above code will provide visible variation IDs only.
How do I create a custom variation in WooCommerce?
How to add custom data fields to WooCommerce variations
- Step One: add a new field. Let’s assume our product variations are already set up. …
- Step two: add data rows. The Information field allows us to create a table of data for each variation. …
- Step three: specify the variation. …
- Step four: repeat.
What is product variation?
A product variation represents a product that is offered in multiple different variants. The offered variants share most of their attribute values, but are different at some of their attributes. … Each product variant can have a specific product SKU, price or other attributes, such as images and specifications.
What are product variables?
A variable product is a product type that lets you sell a single product with different variations. Moreover, each variation can have its own price, stock, image, and you can manage them differently. A shirt with multiple colors or sizes is an example of a variable product.
How do you import variable products?
Steps to import variable products
- Select Products under post type.
- Select an import method: Quick import, Pre-saved template and Advanced import are the provided import methods.
- Map import columns: To map import columns. …
- Advanced Options/Batch Import: Provides advanced options to import and scheduling import.
How do I import attributes into WordPress import?
Here are the steps to import any product with WP All Import:
- Create an import with WP All Import and select WooCommerce Products.
- Drag & drop the data from your import file.
- Choose to import new WooCommerce products, update existing ones, or both.
- Run the import to create products, import images, categories, etc.
How do I get a variation name in WooCommerce?
You can get the raw value corresponding to the variation id by calling the $variation->get_variation_attributes(); method. Once you have the variation slug, you call wc_attribute_label() .
How do I add variation sizes in WooCommerce?
How To Add Sizes in WooCommerce
- Set up a new attribute: size.
- Add a new variable product that uses the size attribute.
- First, click the ‘add variation’ button 4 times if you will be using all 4 sizes. Select the name of your sizes from the drop down menus. Then, fill in the product data for each size.
How do I create a variable product in WooCommerce programmatically?
To create variable products programmatically in WooCommerce, you just need to change the second parameter of the wp_set_object_terms() function: wp_set_object_terms( $post_id, ‘variable’, ‘product_type’ ); Similarly, you can define a product as grouped or external.
How do I add a text field to a WooCommerce product?
It’s easy to add a custom field to a product in WooCommerce:
- Go to the product where you’d like to add a custom field.
- In the Product Data section, click the Product Add-Ons.
- Click ‘Add Group’ then click ‘Add Field’
- Choose the type of field you’d like to add from the ‘Field Type’ option.
How do I add a custom field to upload a PDF file in WooCommerce product in admin?
To do this, go to the ‘Edit’ page for each product and you’ll see the extra WooCommerce custom field(s) lower down the page. They’ll be shown somewhere below the Product Data section. Edit the placeholder, enter values into the custom fields, and then save the product.