Log in to your WordPress dashboard. Click on ‘Posts’ and select the post/page you want to unpublish. Look for the ‘Publish’ section on the right sidebar. Click on the ‘Visibility’ option.
How do I unpublish a blog post?
You can unpublish a post that you want to remove from your blog by reverting it to “Draft” status.
To unpublish a post:
- Go to your site’s dashboard.
- Click the Blog tab.
- Click Edit on the post you want to unpublish.
- Click the Expand icon in the top right.
- Click Revert to Draft.
How do I unpublish a WordPress page without deleting it?
Take these 6 simple steps to quickly unpublish your WordPress pages and posts right in the content editing screen.
- Head to Pages or Posts section in your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Pick your desired post.
- Look for the Publish box in the Edit post screen.
- Click Edit next to Published Status.
- Select Draft option.
Is there a way to unpublish a WordPress page?
Method 1: Unpublishing a Single WordPress Page
Unpublishing a page lets you remove it from your website while still giving you the option to edit the page and republish later on. The simplest way to do this is to switch the page to a draft.
How do I hide a published page on WordPress?
How to hide a post/page for logged out visitors
- Click the Edit link next to Visibility.
- Select Private.
- Click the OK button.
- Update the page.
How do I deactivate a WordPress site?
Step 1 – Visit your site’s settings page by clicking on My Site (s) → Settings.
- Step 2 – Scroll to the bottom of the General tab, and select Delete your site permanently. …
- Step 3 – On the following screen, you will first be presented with the option to export your content.
How do I bulk unpublish WordPress posts?
The best way to do this is select all the posts you’d like to archive from the All Posts screen, then select Edit from the Bulk Actions drop down menu. After clicking on the Apply button, you can then select the archived status and hit the Update button to unpublish those posts in bulk.
How do I bulk unpublish a WordPress page?
How to bulk publish pages in WordPress:
- Select all the pages, products or posts you wish to bulk publish.
- Select Edit from the dropdown list labelled Bulk Actions.
- Press the Apply button to the right and a Bulk Edit box will appear.
- Find the Status dropdown menu and select Published.
How do I unpublish a page in WordPress Elementor?
To unpublish a page, you need to put the page back into the Draft status. In the Classic WP editor and the Elementor, you simply click on the post status and choose the status Draft from the dropdown menu.