Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments. Use the toggle next to PayPal Checkout to Enable it. Click Set up or Manage to configure your PayPal Checkout settings.
Can I use PayPal with WooCommerce?
It’s easy for shoppers, simple for you, and great for your business–with no monthly or setup fees. PayPal is also compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions.
How do I get PayPal API credentials for WooCommerce?
Getting PayPal API Credentials for WooCommerce Refunds
- Login to PayPal.
- Go to Profile > Profile and Settings.
- Click My Selling Tools.
- Go to API Access.
- Select NVP/SOAP API integration.
- Click to view API Username, Password and Signature.
- Add information into WooCommerce PayPal settings.
How do I enable payment method in WooCommerce?
When you first install WooCommerce, you will be able to enable multiple online and offline payment methods. A few online and offline payment methods can be enabled using the set up wizard itself. Later, you will be able to access the payment settings through WooCommerce > Settings > Payments.
How do I activate PayPal on WordPress?
- Go to the Add New plugins screen in your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click the upload tab.
- Browse for the plugin file (wp-paypal.zip) on your computer.
- Click “Install Now” and then hit the activate button.
How do I setup a PayPal sandbox in WooCommerce?
On your WordPress dashboard, hover over WooCommerce and click Settings. Next, click the Payments tab and click Manage next to PayPal. Under Advanced Options, find “PayPal sandbox” and click “Enable PayPal sandbox”.
Which is the best PayPal plugin for WooCommerce?
5 Best WordPress PayPal Plugins for Faster Checkout (Free)
- PayPal Express Checkout.
- WooCommerce PayPal Express Checkout Payment Gateway.
- WooCommerce PayPal provided by Brain Tree Payment Gateway.
- WooCommerce PayPal Pro Payment Gateway.
- PayPal Plus.
Where is PayPal API key?
Click the “Settings” icon. Click Account access under “Account & Security” on the left of the page. In the “API access” section, click “Update”. Click “Manage API credentials” under “NVP/SOAP API integration”.
How do I get my PayPal API key?
Creating API Keys
Go to https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_profile-api-access. Log in with your normal PayPal account. Once you’re logged in, find the box labeled ‘NVP/SOAP API Integration’. In that box click ‘Request API credentials’.
How do I enable Web payments on PayPal?
In the top right corner, click on your profile icon and choose Account Settings. Select Website Payments from the list on the left side of the page. Find Website preferences in the list that appears on the screen and click Update. From the list of website payment preferences, toggle on PayPal account optional.
How do WooCommerce payments work?
WooCommerce Payments has no setup charge and no monthly fees. You pay 2.9% + $0.30 for each transaction made with U.S.-issued credit or debit cards. For cards issued outside the U.S., there’s an additional 1% fee. Your funds will automatically be deposited into your nominated account daily, on a two-day rolling basis.
How do I check my WooCommerce payment?
Testing WooCommerce Payments
- Go to Payments > Settings.
- Click Test Mode.
- Click Save changes.
How do I add PayPal Pay Later to WordPress?
Install WooCommerce PayPal Payments
- Log in to your WordPress installation.
- Select Plugins > Add new.
- Search for the WooCommerce PayPal Payments plugin.
- Select Install Now and wait until the plugin is installed successfully.
- You can activate the plugin by selecting Activate now on the success page.
Can you use PayPal in WordPress?
Fortunately, setting up PayPal on your WordPress website is simple and quick, and you can have your website ready to accept payments within minutes. … With PayPal, you can turn your website into a fully-functioning eCommerce store with nothing more than a PayPal account and a few embedded buttons.