To get started, click on Insights » Settings in your WordPress dashboard menu. Now you can click the Connect MonsterInsights button to start the process. On the next screen that appears, select your profile. Next, click the Allow button to give MonsterInsights access to your Google Analytics data.
Is Google Analytics dashboard plugin for WordPress by MonsterInsights free?
MonsterInsights offers tons of useful features and allows you to view the reports of your Google Analytics data right in your WordPress dashboard. You can get started today by easily adding your tracking ID in the free version. And that’s it!
How do I use Google Analytics in WordPress?
Log into your Google Analytics account and select the website for which you need the tracking code. Click on Admin in the left taskbar. In the property column, click Tracking Info and then Tracking Code. Now you can get the tracking code under the Website tracking section.
Is MonsterInsights the same as Google Analytics?
The difference between MonsterInsights vs Google Analytics is: Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google to help you understand your website visitors, whereas MonsterInsights is a powerful WordPress plugin that makes it effortless to connect Google Analytics with your WordPress site.
How do I use MonsterInsights plugins?
First, log in to your MonsterInsights account by clicking the Login link at the top of the page.
- Next, Log in. …
- To download MonsterInsights, once in the Downloads area click the Download link on the right next to the MonsterInsights Pro or Plus plugin:
- Step 2: Upload and Install the Plugin on Your WordPress Site.
Is MonsterInsights in WordPress free?
MonsterInsights Lite is a free version of MonsterInsights, the best WordPress plugin for Google Analytics. Using the plugin, you can easily set up Google Analytics on your WordPress site without having to edit any code. And you don’t have to hire an analytics expert to setup tracking.
Is MonsterInsights Pro worth it?
MonsterInsights is the best Google Analytics WordPress plugin out there. You get more features, tracking options, and a user-friendly experience than any other WordPress Analytics plugin. This makes MonsterInsights totally worth it.
How do I use Google Analytics for my website?
Add Analytics tracking
- On a computer, open a classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage site.
- Under “Statistics,” click the Down arrow. Use Universal Analytics.
- In the text box, under “Analytics Web Property ID,” enter a valid Analytics Property ID. …
- At the top, click Save.
How do I integrate Google Analytics into my website?
Website Builder – Integrate Google Analytics
- Click Advanced Settings.
- Click Google Analytics.
- Paste your Google Analytics Tracking Id in the text field provided.
- Click Save.
- If your website is already live, click Publish Changes to push the changes to your live website.
How do I add Google Analytics to a WordPress plugin?
To create this plugin, you’ll follow five steps:
- Check your active theme’s header. php file to ensure it includes the wp_head hook.
- Create a new file in your plugins folder.
- Get your analytics tracking code from the Google Analytics site.
- Add some code including the tracking code to your plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
Is MonsterInsights accurate?
Accuracy of Data
Therefore, it is safe to say that when it comes down to accuracy, MonsterInsights is very accurate.
Is MonsterInsights a good plugin?
MonsterInsights is genuinely the best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. It’s easy to use and offers a ton of features that will help uncover insights about your audience. Plus, its reports are clean, simple, and user-friendly, so you can find data to make business decisions and no longer work on your best guess.
Can I trust MonsterInsights?
It’s the best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. MonsterInsights makes it super simple to use Google Analytics and brings your reports inside your WordPress dashboard. … In this article, we’ll look at different reasons that make MonsterInsights one of the most secure and trusted WordPress plugins.
Does MonsterInsights work with Google Analytics 4?
After installing MonsterInsights and connecting Google Analytics 4, Universal Analytics, or both, you can use the MonsterInsights dashboard reports to see your Google Analytics data.
Does MonsterInsights support Google Analytics 4?
With the latest version of MonsterInsights, you can connect both your GA4 property and your Universal Analytics property to WordPress, without any development needed.
How do I add Google Analytics code to WordPress without Plugin?
How to Add Google Analytics to WordPress Without a Plugin?
- Importance Of Google Analytics For Your WordPress Website: …
- Step #1: Create a Google Account. …
- Step #2: Log In To Google Analytics. …
- Step #3: Get Your Google Analytics Tracking ID & Copy Tracking Code. …
- Step #4: Log In To WordPress And Add The Code.