How do I make a logo clickable in WordPress?
Many WordPress business websites incorporate their logos into the WordPress header, the long masthead of text or graphics at the top of your website. To make your WordPress website logo clickable, add a snippet of code to one of the configuration files.
Add Links to Images
Add an image to the post or page using the Image Block. Click on the image and select the link icon (it looks like a link from a chain.) A box will pop up where you can paste your link or search your existing site content.
How do I get the URL for my WordPress logo?
And we can use the following WordPress functions to get access to the information we need:
- home_url() function returns the Homepage URL of the WordPress site.
- get_theme_mod(‘custom-logo’) function call returns the image ID of the custom logo.
How can I add my logo image to my website logo?
To add a Site Logo element to a page:
- Add a new page or edit an existing one.
- Click on Edit with Elementor button.
- From the left dashboard, search for a “Site Logo”.
- Drag and drop the Site Logo element to your page.
- A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
- Edit the settings and Update the page.
Adding Custom Gallery Links in WordPress
- Select the images for your gallery.
- Scroll to the end of the Attachment Details column (right)
- Enter the custom link URL.
- Choose a link target from the Link Target dropdown.
- Click the blue Create a New Gallery button to update the changes.
How do I make a dynamic header logo in WordPress?
Since theme support is activated, within your WordPress dashboard you should see the Header option under your Appearance menu.
- Click on Header > Site Identity At the top you’ll see an area where you can add or replace your logo.
- Click Change Image to upload a new logo. …
- Click on Publish to save your changes.