Click Plugins, then click Settings under WP-reCAPTCHA. Enter your Site Key, and Secret Key, then click the Save reCAPTCHA Changes button. You are finished when you see a Settings saved message.
How do I add recapture to my WordPress site?
Adding CAPTCHA protection
- Log in to WordPress as the administrator.
- Under Dashboard, click Plugins, and then click Add New.
- In the Search text box, type google captcha.
- Click Search Plugins.
- Locate the Google Captcha (reCAPTCHA) plugin, and then click Install Now.
How do I add a reCAPTCHA to a WordPress comment?
To do so, you need to head over to Settings > Comment forms and click on reCAPTCHA. You need to scroll down and add API codes you have received. After entering your API codes click on “Save your Google reCAPTCHA API keys pair”. The last step to activate reCAPTCHA is to click on “toggle” and finally save your changes.
How do I add a CAPTCHA to my custom form in WordPress without Plugin?
Using the PHP Library: For your WordPress plugin, you need to use the reCAPTCHA PHP library, which wraps around the API. The library allows easy integration of the CAPTCHA in your custom form. Start by downloading the reCAPTCHA library, and add it in the same directory as your plugin.
How do I use hCaptcha?
To get started, log in to your WordPress site and go to WPForms » Settings. Then click on the CAPTCHA tab. To configure hCaptcha on your site, be sure the hCaptcha option is selected. Next, you’ll need to generate a new set of keys in your hCaptcha account to connect it to WPForms.
What is the best CAPTCHA plugin for WordPress?
Best WordPress Captcha Plugins and Tools
- Google reCAPTCHA. Google reCAPTCHA is an excellent captcha tool that protects your website from bots, fraud, and abuse. …
- hCaptcha. …
- Advanced noCaptcha and Invisible Captcha. …
- Really Simple CAPTCHA. …
- reCaptcha. …
- Invisible reCaptcha for WordPress. …
- Login No Captcha reCAPTCHA.
How can I add WordPress reCAPTCHA without plugin?
Add Google reCAPTCHAv2 to WordPress comments without plugin
- Go to https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin#list and register your website.
- View the “Site key” and “Secret key” which will be used later in the code.
How do you add reCAPTCHA to HTML?
How to add Google reCAPTCHA to a Form (PHP/HTML)
- Sign up and get your keys here: https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin (you will get a SITE key and a SECRET key, used later)
- Include this on your page: …
- Add the following into your form: …
- On form submission do this:
What is really simple captcha plugin?
This allows you to embed it into WordPress without worrying about conflicts. When you generate a CAPTCHA, Really Simple CAPTCHA creates two files for it; one is an image file of CAPTCHA, and the other is a text file which stores the correct answer to the CAPTCHA. … txt” file.