Simply add your Elementor form, and then Scroll down to the bottom of the initial settings page found in the Elementor editor, and click on events tracking. Here you can setup and integrate any events tracking snippets from the supported analytics platforms. In this example, we’re using Google analytics.
How do I add tracking code to Elementor?
You may also use the display conditions to target certain pages for events.
- Navigate To Dashboard > Elementor Custom Code.
- Create A New Custom Code, and name it Google Analytics (or as desired)
- Paste the code that you obtain from Google into the main content region of the Custom Code editor.
Does Elementor have a calendar?
To display your events, you can choose from a few different calendar views, as well as lists, countdowns, carousels, and more. … You can also create Modern Event Calendar shortcodes directly from the Elementor builder and preview the output of those shortcodes without leaving Elementor.
Can you use plugins with Elementor?
Elementor works great with any well-written plugin, including Yoast SEO, CSS Hero, WooCommerce, WPML, BuddyPress, Polylang, CF7 and more.
How do I add Google Analytics tracking code to WordPress?
Open Google Analytics for the site you want to add, then click Admin in the bottom-left corner. …then click Tracking Code. Copy the code in the Global Site Tag box. Now head to your WordPress site and click Appearance > Theme Editor.
How do I use Events Calendar Pro in WordPress?
Install The Events Calendar from within WordPress
- Visit the plugins page within your dashboard and select ‘Add New’
- Search for “Events Calendar”
- Activate The Events Calendar from your Plugins page.
- You’re done!
To setup these links:
- Open the link fields on any Elementor widget.
- Click on the dynamic icon.
- Under Actions, choose Contact URL.
- Click on the Contact URL and choose the type of link.
- Add your details and you’re done!
How do I use shortcodes in WordPress Elementor?
Adding A Shortcode To An Elementor Template
- Drag an Elementor Shortcode Widget to your page or template.
- Enter your shortcode in the textbox area provided.
- You may style the shortcode in the Custom CSS option located in the Advanced Tab.
How do I use Plugins with Elementor?
Sure you can! Plugin widgets that appear in the WordPress widgets menu will also appear inside Elementor automatically. Just drag and drop them onto the page.
How do I use Plugins in WordPress Elementor?
In the WordPress dashboard, go to ‘Plugins’ > ‘Add new’, and enter ‘Elementor’ in the search bar. Then click the ‘Install’ button, and then the ‘activate’ button. Go to ‘Pages’ > ‘Add new’. Then, click the ‘Edit with Elementor’ button.
How do I add Google Analytics tracking code to my website?
Where is the Google Analytics Code and Tracking ID?
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click ‘Admin. ‘
- Next, click on the ‘Tracking info’ and from the drop-down menu. Select ‘Tracking code. ‘
- Here, you can find the Tracking ID and Tracking code. Copy this code and paste it into the header of your site.
Where do I put the tracking code in WordPress?
How do I add the tracking code to a WordPress website?
- Install the plugin: Header and Footer.
- Go to the configuration panel of the plugin.
- Under the “Page head and footer” tab, add the tracking code to the section which says “Code to be added to the HEAD section of every page”:
What is the best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress?
7 Best Google Analytics Plugins for WordPress 
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin.
- Google Analytics by 10Web.
- GA Google Analytics WP Google Analytics Events.
- WP Google Analytics Events.