Upon activation, you need to visit the Settings » Notification e-mails page. This is where the plugin allows you to manage all WordPress notification emails including auto-update notifications. Simply scroll down to the auto-update options and uncheck the box next to the notifications that you want to disable.
How do I change my WordPress notifications?
- Upload manage-notification-emails.zip via the plugins menu.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Use the settings-page to enable or disable sending of notifications.
How do I turn off administrator notifications?
Go to your dashboard. Open Hide Admin Notices in your sidebar. Use settings to enable/disable notices.
Where is notification settings in WordPress?
To change the comment notification settings in WordPress, follow these steps:
- Log in to WordPress as the administrator.
- In the left pane of the dashboard, click Settings, and then click Discussion.
- In the E-mail me whenever section: …
- Click Save Changes.
How do I change email notification in WordPress?
Simply scroll down to the email option and then change the email address. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Update profile’ button to save your changes. If you are currently logged in to the user account that you are changing, then WordPress will now send an email notification to the new email address.
How do I remove an email from WordPress?
Delete Email Log
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click the WP Mail Log link in the navigation menu.
- You will then see a list of emails sent from your WordPress site. …
- You can also check the box on top to select all emails listed.
- Click the Bulk Actions drop-down box and select the Delete option.
How do I disable plugins in WordPress?
When your website is receiving good number of visitors, you just don’t want everyone to hit update button or add new button for plugins and themes. Simply disable the file modifications and this will stop WordPress theme installations and WordPress plugins installations.
How do I stop WordPress from updating plugins?
To turn off automatic updates for WordPress core, you just have to add the following code to your wp-config. php file: define( ‘WP_AUTO_UPDATE_CORE’, false );
How do I disable a plugin update in WordPress?
You need to visit Dashboard » Update Options page and click on the ‘Plugins’ tab. There you will see a list of all installed plugins on your WordPress site. You can just click on ‘Disallow Updates’ below a plugin to disable updates for that specific plugin.
Why does User Account Control keep popping?
By default, the User Account Control is set to pop-up whenever an app or program attempts to make changes to your computer. If you’re not using an administrator account, the UAC will also prompt you to enter an administrator’s password before allowing the app/program to make changes.
How do I disable administrator prompt in Windows 10?
How to disable the Windows 10 Administrator account through the user management tool
- Return to the Local Users And Groups window, and double-click the Administrator account.
- Check the box for Account Is Disabled.
- Click OK or Apply, and close the User Management window (Figure E).