How do I add extra fields in WooCommerce checkout?
To add custom fields to WooCommerce checkout, select the field type in Add New Field section, enter a label name and click on Add Field. And it’s done!
How do I add an advanced custom field in WooCommerce?
Add custom fields to WooCommerce Products using ACF
- Step 1: Install the Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) plugin. Firstly, download and activate the free version of the Advanced Custom Fields plugin. …
- Step 2: Add a custom field group. …
- Create a custom field. …
- Edit a product. …
- Display our custom field on the product page.
How do you add an extra field?
Creating an Extra Field
Click the Search button to display the Extra Fields List. Select Menu > New ‘Extra Fields List’ Record to open the Records With Values – New dialog box. Complete the fields as follows: Field Label: Enter the name of the field as it will appear in SmartOffice.
How do I add a custom field in WooCommerce checkout without plugin?
php file of theme.
- Step 1: Define an Array of Fields on Checkout Page. …
- Step 2: Add Custom Fields to WooCommerce Checkout Page. …
- Step 3: Concatenate Fields as per Requirement. …
- Step 4: Display Custom Fields on Order Page. …
- Step 5: Display Fields on Account Page. …
- Step 6: Edit Option on Single Order Page.
How do I add a custom field to a WooCommerce order page?
First, to create a field, go to WooCommerce > Custom Order Fields. Click “Add Field” and begin creating your order field. The “label” is the field name, and will be displayed in the order details. The “description” will be displayed to the user upon hovering over the “?” symbol.
How do I add advanced custom fields?
- Log in to your WP install.
- From the Administration Panels, click on the Plugin Menu.
- Under Plugins, click the “Add New” sub menu.
- Search for “Advanced Custom Fields”
- Click the “Install Now” button on the ACF plugin (should be the first one)
- After installation, you will find a new menu item “Custom Fields”
How do I get advanced custom field?
- Visit Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “Advanced Custom Fields”
- Install and Activate Advanced Custom Fields from your Plugins page.
- Click on the new menu item “Custom Fields” and create your first Custom Field Group!
- Read the documentation to get started.
How do I create a custom field value in WooCommerce?
How to display custom field value on product page in Woocommerce?
- Enter the name and value text of your choice and click on Add Custom Field button. …
- Save the changes by clicking on Update button. …
- Now, we are going to display custom field value on product page. …
- From the editor click find content-single-product.
How do I add a section to a WooCommerce product page?
How to Customize the WooCommerce Product Page
- Step 1: Create the Single Product Template. …
- Step 2: Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template, or build one from scratch. …
- Step 3: Add the Product Widgets that will make up your page. …
- Step 4: Preview the Product Page With Another Product. …
- Step 5: Set the Conditions.
How do I add additional information to WooCommerce Products?
You can change the text to your preference by replacing the text “Click here for more information on product attributes” in the code snippets with the text you want. Achieve the theme Functions. php file, copy and paste the code above at the bottom of the file editing page, and then Update the file.
How do I add a custom field to the billing and shipping address in WooCommerce?
But if you would like to use Checkout Field Editor to modify your Billing or Shipping address, here’s how you do it.
- Go to Settings > CheckoutWC > Integrations and check the box next to “Enable Checkout Field Editor address field overrides.”
- Modify your addresses under WooCommerce > Checkout Fields.
How do I add a custom meta field in WordPress without Plugin?
Step 1: Go to add a new post or edit a post, then click on Screen Options.
- The Edit Post screen in WordPress.
- Check the box “Custom Fields”
- The Custom Fields area.
- An example of saving the information about a product in custom fields.
- Add extra data into a custom field.
- Homepage after adding custom fields.
How do I display ACF custom fields in frontend WordPress?
How to display custom field information on the frontend of your site.
- Create a New Field Group. Once you’ve installed and activated the free version of Advanced Custom Fields from WordPress.org, go to Custom Fields > Add New to create your first Field Group. …
- Add Custom Fields. …
- Configure Settings and Publish.