WordPress does not have activity logs out of the box. This means that in order to keep a log and monitor the events taking place on your site, you’ll need an activity log plugin.
Does WordPress keep a log of changes?
WordPress Changes & Details the Plugin Keeps a Log Of
Post, Page and Custom Post Type changes such as status, content changes, title, URL, custom field & other metadata changes.
How do I see change history in WordPress?
- Go to My Site → Pages (or Posts)
- Edit the page or post you want to view revisions for.
- On the right side, under Page/ Post Settings, look for Revisions.
Does WordPress have a log?
Every service running on the web server on which your WordPress website is hosted has a log file. Log files are used to keep a record of what a service or software has done or what errors it encountered while running.
Does WordPress have an audit log?
WordPress audit logs
Audit logs are sometimes referred to as activity logs, security logs, or audit trails. A WordPress audit log keeps a record of changes on a site or on the child sites, in the case of a multisite network.
Where can I find WordPress logs?
To review your error logs, navigate to your /wp-content/ folder in your File Manager. Locate the debug. log file. This file will contain all WordPress errors, warnings, and notices that were logged.
How do I view access logs in WordPress?
How to Enable WordPress Logs to Track Website Errors (In 3 Steps)
- Step 1: Access Your Website’s Files. To activate your WordPress logs, you’ll need direct access to your site’s files. …
- Step 2: Edit Your wp-config. php File. …
- Step 3: Locate Your New WordPress Logs. Your WordPress logs are now ready to go.
How do I create a log file in WordPress?
How to set up a WordPress error log
- Step 1: Access and edit the wp-config. php file. If you’re not familiar with your wp-config. …
- Step 2: Add a line of code in the wp-config. php file to turn on debug mode. …
- Step 3: But wait! I don’t want the errors to show on the frontend of my website.
How can I see the log of a website?
How to check your website access logs
- To review the source log files, select Metrics > Raw Access Logs.
- The Raw Access Logs allow you to see who has visited your website without displaying graphs, charts, or other graphics.
How can I tell if a WordPress user is logged in?
WordPress has a build in function to check if the current user is logged-in or not. This is is_user_logged_in() and it determines whether the current visitor is a logged-in user – it returns true if the user is logged in and it returns false if the user is not logged-in.
How do you get to activity log?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap below your profile picture, then tap Activity Log. Tap Filter at the top of your activity log to review activities like: Things you’ve posted.