We offer a handy plugin, List Subscribe for WordPress, to help you add a Mailchimp signup form widget to your WordPress site. Install the plugin to design a beautiful signup form that syncs to your Mailchimp list.
Does WordPress integrate with MailChimp?
MailChimp WD provides seamless integration with WordPress, and it allows you to create unlimited subscription forms, build email lists, and easily manage your subscriptions. It comes with an advanced form editor, which allows you to customize form headers, choose the action of forms, and add custom fields within them.
How do I add a Mailchimp header to WordPress?
Step Two: Connect Your Site to Mailchimp
- Install and activate the free Insert Headers & Footer plugin.
- Go to My Site(s) → Settings → Insert Headers & Footers.
- Paste the code into the Scripts in Header box and click Save:
How do I add Mailchimp blocks to WordPress?
In order to add the Mailchimp block, click on the Add Block button. Add a new block and search for Mailchimp. Alternatively, you can type /mailchimp in a new block and press enter. Type /mailchimp in a new block.
How do I add Mailchimp HTML to WordPress?
Once you’ve logged in to your WordPress, navigate to the page or post you’d like to add the form to. Once there, click on the Text tab in the toolbar. This will open up the HTML editor for your post or page. Navigate to the location where you would like to add the post, then paste the code you copied from Mailchimp.
How do I add email marketing to WordPress?
1. Set up the Sendinblue WordPress plugin
- Log into your WordPress dashboard as an administrator.
- Go to “Plugins” in the sidebar menu, then “Add New”.
- Search “Sendinblue” to find the plugin “Newsletter, SMTP, Email marketing and Subscribe forms by Sendinblue”.
- Click “Install Now”, then “Activate”.
Create a Mailchimp Subscribe Form in WordPress
- Step 1: Install and Activate the WPForms Plugin. …
- Step 2: Install and Activate the Mailchimp Addon. …
- Step 3: Create a Mailchimp Subscribe Form in WordPress. …
- Step 4: Connect Your Form to Mailchimp. …
- Step 5: Configure Your Subscribe Form Notifications.
How do I embed a Mailchimp popup form in WordPress?
To add the Mailchimp block to your post or page, click the Add Block button in your WordPress Editor and search for Mailchimp. Your block will be connected to the Mailchimp audience that you select during setup. To move the block, click and drag it to where you’d like it to go.
Go to Appearance » Widgets page and add the WPForm widget to your sidebar. Provide a title for your widget and then select your newsletter sign up form. Don’t forget to click on the save button to store your widget settings. You can now visit your website to see your email subscription form in action.
Is there something better than Mailchimp?
Some of the best Mailchimp alternatives for email marketing are Moosend, SendInBlue, HubSpot, GetResponse, Constant Contact, MailerLite, AWeber, DotDigital, Mailjet.