WordPress has a built-in export tool that lets you export your website. To use this, simply go to Tools » Export in your WordPress admin. Next, you need to select the ‘All Content’ option. This will export all your posts, pages, comments, custom fields, categories, tags, navigation menus, and custom posts.
How do I export a single post in WordPress?
Open the WordPress admin section and go to Users>Add New. Create a new user with username ‘Exporter’, set the role to ‘Author’ and save. Now go to Tools>Export and choose what type of content you want to export e.g. ‘Posts’. Then select the author ‘Exporter’ and click ‘Download Export File’.
How do I download content from WordPress?
- To do this, click My Sites at the top left-hand corner, and go to Tools > Export after logging into your WordPress.com account. …
- Next, click the Download button in the Export media library section. …
- Then, save the generated TAR file to your computer.
How do I export all images from WordPress?
Exporting the Blog Posts with Featured Images
- Go to ‘Tools -> Export’ and select ‘Posts’ and check the ‘Export Media with Selected Content’ as pictured below:
- Click the ‘Download Export File’ and save it to your desktop.
How do I export and import a blog from WordPress?
- Login to the wp-admin of the source site.
- Hover over Tools.
- Click Export.
- Choose what to export. Should you choose to export posts only, keep in mind that featured images will not be carried over and must be manually imported again on the destination site.
- Click Download Export File.
How do I save a WordPress post as a PDF?
Post PDF Export
- Click the “Post PDF Export” link and then click the box next to “Enable Single Post Download” to enable PDF downloads for each post. …
- Click the “Download PDF” link to set the parameters of the PDF download. …
- Click the “Save Changes” button to finish.
How do you save a WordPress file as a PDF?
To do so, navigate to Watermark WordPress Files >> Export tab from your admin dashboard. Edit the available options as you want, then save changes to apply the style to all your future PDFs.
How do I export media posts?
Go to Tools > Export 3. Choose what you want to export: -All -Posts -Pages -Media 4. Click Download Export File.
How do I export a WordPress post to excel?
To export WordPress data to CSV, Excel, or XML, go to WP All Export › New Export and select the type of data you’d like to export. Next, drag and drop the post data to set up your export file. Then run the export to create your customized WordPress export.
How do I migrate my WordPress site?
How to Migrate Your WordPress Site Manually
- Step 1: Choose a New WordPress Host. …
- Step 2: Back Up Your Site’s Files. …
- Step 3: Back Up Your WordPress Database. …
- Step 4: Export Your WordPress Database. …
- Step 5: Create a New SQL Database and Import the Contents of Your Old One. …
- Step 6: Upload Your Site’s Files to the New Web Host.
How do I export a plugin from WordPress?
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel and go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Type Export Plugin Details in the search box and click on search button.
- Find Export Plugin Details plugin.
- Then click on Install Now after that activate the plugin.